The Delaware State Hornets (2-11, 0-0 MEAC) will look to break a nine-game losing streak when they visit the Norfolk State Spartans (9-4, 0-0 MEAC) at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 as 20.5-point underdogs. The Spartans have lost three games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is 138.5.
Norfolk State vs. Delaware State Predictions
Norfolk State vs. Delaware State Betting Odds
|Norfolk State||-20.5||138.5 points|
Norfolk State vs. Delaware State Last 10 Games
- Norfolk State covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Spartans games has gone over the set total two times.
- The Spartans’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 141.6 points scored. That’s 3.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Spartans’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is eight points lower than their season-long average.
- Delaware State has covered the spread in each of its past 10 contests while going 0-9 overall.
- Delaware State and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Hornets games averaged 0.7 more points (139.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Hornets have a 56.3 points-per-game average, 5.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Norfolk State vs. Delaware State Betting Trends
- Norfolk State is 9-1-1 against the spread this season.
- Norfolk State’s games have gone over the total three times out of 12 chances this season.
- The 74.1 points per game the Spartans record are just .
- Norfolk State is 2-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when scoring more than 74.1 points.
- Delaware State has covered the spread nine times over nine games with a set spread.
- The Hornets are 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 20.5-point underdogs.
- This year, four of Delaware State’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The Hornets’ 61.7 points per game are only 1.8 fewer points than the 63.5 the Spartans allow.
Norfolk State vs. Delaware State Over/Under Trends
- This season, three of Norfolk State’s 12 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- In Delaware State’s nine games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 138.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 135.8 points per game, 2.7 points fewer than the over/under of 138.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s total is 0.9 fewer points than the 137.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Spartans have seen a 141.4 over/under in their games this season, 2.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Hornets’ games this season (139.2 points).
Norfolk State Team Leaders
- Joe Bryant Jr.: 14.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.3 FG%, 30 3PT% (15-for-50)
- Kris Bankston: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 75.6 FG%
- Christian Ings: 10.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.1 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (8-for-17)
- Caheim Brown: 6.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.4 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
- Tyrese: 6.7 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (15-for-43)
Delaware State Team Leaders
- Myles Carter: 14.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.9 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (13-for-48)
- Dominik Fragala: 13.9 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (26-for-80)
- Corey Perkins: 7.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 36.7 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
- D’Marco Baucum: 6.8 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 24 3PT% (6-for-25)
- Chris Yannick: 3.8 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 46.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.