The Maine Black Bears (3-10, 0-0 America East) will attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the New Hampshire Wildcats (6-5, 0-0 America East) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at Lundholm Gymnasium as big, 13.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 125.5.
New Hampshire vs. Maine Predictions
New Hampshire vs. Maine Betting Odds
|New Hampshire||-13.5||125.5 points|
New Hampshire vs. Maine Betting Trends
- New Hampshire has covered the spread eight times over nine games with a set spread.
- The Wildcats are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- Games involving New Hampshire have hit the over three times out of nine chances this season.
- The Wildcats record just 4.3 more points per game (72) than the Black Bears give up (67.7).
- When New Hampshire totals more than 67.7 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- Maine has registered a 7-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Black Bears have a perfect 5-0 ATS record when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- Maine’s games have gone over the total three times out of eight chances this season.
- The Black Bears’ 60.2 points per game are only 3.8 fewer points than the 64 the Wildcats give up.
- When it scores more than 64 points, Maine is 1-1 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
New Hampshire vs. Maine Over/Under Trends
- This season, seven of New Hampshire’s nine games have gone over Wednesday’s total of 125.5 points.
- In Maine’s eight games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s point total of 125.5.
- The point total for the game of 125.5 is 6.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (72 points per game) and the Black Bears (60.2 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 6.2 fewer points than the 131.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Wildcats have seen a 132.9 over/under in their games this season, 7.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Black Bears’ games this season (127.8 points).
New Hampshire Team Leaders
- Jayden Martinez: 15.3 PTS, 7 REB, 50.4 FG%, 47.8 3PT% (22-for-46)
- Blondeau Tchoukuiengo: 10.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.2 FG%, 40 3PT% (14-for-35)
- Nick Guadarrama: 12.9 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 34 3PT% (18-for-53)
- Nick Johnson: 8.4 PTS, 54.4 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (8-for-17)
- Tayler Mattos: 6.3 PTS, 7.9 REB, 48.8 FG%
Maine Team Leaders
- Vukasin Masic: 8.2 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (17-for-49)
- LeChaun DuHart: 8.8 PTS, 29.7 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (22-for-79)
- Sam Ihekwoaba: 6.1 PTS, 53.8 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
- Chris Efretuei: 4.8 PTS, 52.2 FG%
- Adefolarin Adetogun: 4.4 PTS, 30 FG%, 11.1 3PT% (2-for-18)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.