The North Carolina A&T Aggies (7-9, 0-0 Big South) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Hampton Pirates (4-8, 0-0 Big South) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at Corbett Sports Center as 8.5-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 133.5.
N.C. A&T vs. Hampton Predictions
N.C. A&T vs. Hampton Betting Odds
|N.C. A&T||-8.5||133.5 points|
N.C. A&T vs. Hampton Betting Trends
- N.C. A&T has registered an 11-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Aggies are winless against the spread when they are 8.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- This season, seven of N.C. A&T’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Aggies record just three more points per game (68.9) than the Pirates give up (65.9).
- When N.C. A&T scores more than 65.9 points, it is 5-2 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- Hampton has covered in each of the 11 opportunities it has had with a set spread this season (11-0-0).
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Pirates have an ATS record of 6-0.
- Hampton’s games have gone over the total three times this year.
- The Pirates score an average of 62.2 points per game, 7.4 fewer points than the 69.6 the Aggies give up to opponents.
N.C. A&T vs. Hampton Over/Under Trends
- Nine N.C. A&T games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 133.5 points.
- This season, four of Hampton’s games have ended with a score higher than 133.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 131.1 points per game, 2.4 points fewer than the total of 133.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 135.5 points per game, two more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Aggies have seen a 138.2 over/under in their games this season, 4.7 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.6 points separates the average total points bet in Pirates’ games (138.1 points) and this contest’s over/under (133.5 points).
N.C. A&T Team Leaders
- Marcus Watson: 12.8 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 29 3PT% (20-for-69)
- Demetric Horton: 11.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.9 FG%, 41 3PT% (34-for-83)
- Kameron Langley: 5.1 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.7 STL, 37.3 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
- David Beatty: 9.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.5 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (19-for-62)
- Tyler Maye: 8.5 PTS, 49 FG%
Hampton Team Leaders
- Najee Garvin: 16.7 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (6-for-31)
- Russell Dean: 13 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Deangelo Epps: 6.2 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Rio Haskett: 5.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 27.9 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (8-for-31)
- Dajour Dickens: 3.5 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 50 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.