The Morehead State Eagles (10-5, 0-0 OVC) are heavily favored (by 14 points) to build on a six-game home winning streak when they host the UT Martin Skyhawks (5-9, 0-0 OVC) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 138.5.
Morehead State vs. UT Martin Predictions
Morehead State vs. UT Martin Betting Odds
|Morehead State||-14||138.5 points|
Morehead State vs. UT Martin Last 10 Games
- Morehead State is 8-2 overall and 6-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Morehead State games has gone over the set total six times.
- The Eagles’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 128.3 points scored. That’s 10.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Eagles are scoring 0.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- UT Martin has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- UT Martin’s last 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Skyhawks games averaged 5.1 more points (143.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Skyhawks have a 66.7 points-per-game average, 3.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
Morehead State vs. UT Martin Betting Trends
- Morehead State has covered the spread nine times in 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 14-point favorites or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Morehead State’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 13 chances this season.
- The 69.7 points per game the Eagles record are 5.2 fewer points than the Skyhawks give up (74.9).
- Morehead State has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when putting up more than 74.9 points.
- UT Martin has put together a 10-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Skyhawks have an ATS record of 5-0 when playing as at least 14-point underdogs.
- This season, seven of UT Martin’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Skyhawks’ 70.6 points per game are 7.5 more points than the 63.1 the Eagles allow.
- UT Martin is 6-3 against the spread and 5-5 overall when it scores more than 63.1 points.
Morehead State vs. UT Martin Over/Under Trends
- This season, three of Morehead State’s 13 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- This season, nine games UT Martin played finished with a combined score over 138.5 points.
- The Eagles average 69.7 points per game against the Skyhawks’ 70.6, amounting to 1.8 points over the game’s point total of 138.5.
- This matchup’s total is 0.5 fewer points than the 138 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Eagles games is 130.5 points, eight fewer than the over/under of 138.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 5.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Skyhawks’ games this season (144.1 points).
Morehead State Team Leaders
- Johni Broome: 15.8 PTS, 10.1 REB, 3.3 BLK, 57.5 FG%
- Ta’Lon Cooper: 8.1 PTS, 6.2 AST, 35.2 FG%, 30 3PT% (15-for-50)
- Skyelar Potter: 10.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.4 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (27-for-83)
- Tray Hollowell: 12.1 PTS, 45 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (45-for-108)
- Jake Wolfe: 6 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (11-for-27)
UT Martin Team Leaders
- K.J. Simon: 18 PTS, 2.1 STL, 1.8 BLK, 48 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (17-for-57)
- Chris Nix: 7.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 55.8 FG%
- KK Curry: 11.2 PTS, 53 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Koby Jeffries: 6.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 52.2 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Mikel Henderson: 7.1 PTS, 31.7 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (23-for-78)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.