The Georgia Bulldogs (5-10, 0-0 SEC) are heavy, 15.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Mississippi State Bulldogs (10-4, 0-0 SEC) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at Humphrey Coliseum. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 146.5 for the matchup.
Mississippi State vs. Georgia Predictions
Mississippi State vs. Georgia Betting Odds
|Mississippi State||-15.5||146.5 points|
Mississippi State vs. Georgia Last 10 Games
- Mississippi State is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Mississippi State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Bulldogs’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.8 points scored. That’s 9.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Mississippi State Bulldogs have scored 0.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Georgia is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Georgia and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Georgia Bulldogs games averaged 141.1 total points, 5.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Georgia Bulldogs have scored two more points per contest compared to their 71 PPG season-long scoring average.
Mississippi State vs. Georgia Betting Trends
- Mississippi State is 8-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 15.5-point favorites or more, the Mississippi State Bulldogs have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Mississippi State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The Mississippi State Bulldogs put up only 0.2 more points per game (74.5) than the Georgia Bulldogs allow (74.3).
- When Mississippi State totals more than 74.3 points, it is 6-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- Georgia is 9-6-1 against the spread this year.
- The Georgia Bulldogs are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 15.5-point underdogs.
- This season, nine of Georgia’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Georgia Bulldogs score 7.6 more points per game (71) than the Mississippi State Bulldogs give up to opponents (63.4).
- When it scores more than 63.4 points, Georgia is 5-6 against the spread and 4-7 overall.
Mississippi State vs. Georgia Over/Under Trends
- This season, Mississippi State games have hit the over on this game’s 146.5-point over/under five times.
- Seven of Georgia’s games finished with a combined score over 146.5 points this season.
- The Mississippi State Bulldogs average 74.5 points per game against the Bulldogs’ 71, totaling one point under the matchup’s over/under of 146.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 137.7 points per game, 8.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Mississippi State Bulldogs have seen a 136.8 average over/under in their games this season, 9.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Georgia Bulldogs games have an over/under of 140.1 points this season, 6.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Mississippi State Team Leaders
- Iverson Molinar: 16.8 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (17-for-59)
- Shakeel Moore: 10.7 PTS, 2.1 STL, 44.8 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (24-for-63)
- Garrison Brooks: 11.3 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (12-for-33)
- D.J. Jeffries: 11 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (17-for-52)
- Cameron Matthews: 3.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 69.2 FG%, 60 3PT% (3-for-5)
Georgia Team Leaders
- Aaron Cook: 10 PTS, 6.2 AST, 1.5 STL, 38.7 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (17-for-55)
- Braelen Bridges: 12.6 PTS, 64.3 FG%
- Kario Oquendo: 12.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48 FG%, 21.8 3PT% (12-for-55)
- Noah Baumann: 8.2 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 47.5 3PT% (29-for-61)
- Jailyn Ingram: 6.9 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.