The No. 12 LSU Tigers (14-1, 0-0 SEC) hit the road in SEC action against the Florida Gators (9-5, 0-0 SEC) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Tigers are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 137.5.
LSU vs. Florida Predictions
LSU vs. Florida Betting Odds
LSU vs. Florida Last 10 Games
- LSU is 9-1 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Tigers games has exceeded the set total twice.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 142.9 total points, 5.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Tigers have scored 4.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Florida covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Florida games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The last 10 Gators games averaged 137.3 total points, 0.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Gators have a 72.5 points-per-game average, 1.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
LSU vs. Florida Betting Trends
- LSU is 13-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Tigers went 12-2 against the spread.
- This season, three of LSU’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 76.9 points per game the Tigers score are 13.5 more points than the Gators give up (63.4).
- LSU has a 12-2 record against the spread and a 14-0 record overall when scoring more than 63.4 points.
- Florida has covered the spread seven times this season (7-7-0).
- The Gators are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Florida games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The Gators score an average of 73.6 points per game, 17.2 more points than the 56.4 the Tigers give up.
- Florida has put together a 7-6 ATS record and a 9-4 overall record in games it scores more than 56.4 points.
LSU vs. Florida Over/Under Trends
- LSU and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (137.5 points) five times this season.
- In Florida’s 14 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s point total of 137.5.
- The total for the contest of 137.5 is 13 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Tigers (76.9 points per game) and the Gators (73.6 points per game).
- The 119.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 17.7 fewer than the 137.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Tigers have seen a 144.3 average over/under in their games this season, 6.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.1 points separates this matchup’s over/under (137.5 points) and the average total points bet in Gators’ games (137.4 points) this season.
LSU Team Leaders
- Tari Eason: 15.1 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.3 STL, 1.3 BLK, 53.2 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
- Darius Days: 14.3 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.3 STL, 42.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (37-for-104)
- Xavier Pinson: 10.9 PTS, 2.1 STL, 42.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
- Eric Gaines: 8.5 PTS, 2.1 STL, 36.2 FG%, 17.6 3PT% (6-for-34)
- Efton Reid: 8.4 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 51.8 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
Florida Team Leaders
- Colin Castleton: 15.6 PTS, 9.2 REB, 2.4 BLK, 52.3 FG%
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr.: 10.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.7 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
- Anthony Duruji: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 57 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (12-for-28)
- Tyree Appleby: 10 PTS, 1.6 STL, 35.6 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (20-for-67)
- Myreon Jones: 9.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 36.5 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (25-for-82)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.