The Louisville Cardinals (10-5, 0-0 ACC) host the NC State Wolf Pack (8-8, 0-0 ACC) after winning three home games in a row. The Cardinals are favored by 7 points in the matchup, which begins at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 12, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is 145.5.
Louisville vs. NC State Predictions
Louisville vs. NC State Betting Odds
Louisville vs. NC State Last 10 Games
- Louisville has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Louisville games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The Cardinals’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.7 points scored. That’s 5.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cardinals’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 1.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- NC State has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- NC State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Wolf Pack games averaged 142.7 total points, 2.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Wolf Pack are scoring 75 points per game compared to their 76.1 season average.
Louisville vs. NC State Betting Trends
- Louisville has covered the spread six times this season (6-8-1).
- In games they have played as 7-point favorites or more, the Cardinals have an ATS record of 2-5.
- This season, Louisville’s games have hit the over seven times.
- The Cardinals put up 70.9 points per game, just four fewer points than the 74.9 the Wolf Pack allow.
- Louisville has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when putting up more than 74.9 points.
- NC State has covered the spread eight times this year (8-8-0).
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Wolf Pack have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, NC State’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 17 chances.
- The Wolf Pack put up an average of 76.1 points per game, 8.8 more points than the 67.3 the Cardinals give up to opponents.
- NC State is 4-8 against the spread and 6-7 overall when it scores more than 67.3 points.
Louisville vs. NC State Over/Under Trends
- Louisville and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 145.5 points five times this season.
- This season, nine games NC State played finished with a combined score higher than 145.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 145.5 is 1.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cardinals (70.9 points per game) and the Wolf Pack (76.1 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 142.2 points per game, 3.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cardinals have seen a 139.4 average over/under in their games this season, 6.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.3 points separates this matchup’s over/under (145.5 points) and the average total points bet in Wolf Pack’s games (143.2 points) this season.
Louisville Team Leaders
- Malik Williams: 10.6 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.4 STL, 51.9 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (9-for-34)
- Jarrod West: 6.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 35.3 FG%, 23.9 3PT% (11-for-46)
- Matt Cross: 8.2 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (19-for-59)
- Noah Locke: 10.8 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (37-for-104)
- Samuell Williamson: 6.5 PTS, 42.6 FG%
NC State Team Leaders
- Dereon Seabron: 20.1 PTS, 9.7 REB, 1.6 STL, 53.6 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (7-for-29)
- Jericole Hellems: 14.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 39.9 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (32-for-81)
- Terquavion Smith: 13.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.2 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (40-for-114)
- Cam Hayes: 9.4 PTS, 34.2 FG%, 23.4 3PT% (15-for-64)
- Ebenezer Dowuona: 3.6 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 55.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.