The Kansas State Wildcats (8-6, 0-0 Big 12) are 3-point favorites as they attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the TCU Horned Frogs (10-2, 0-0 Big 12) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at Bramlage Coliseum. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 133.5.
Kansas State vs. TCU Predictions
Kansas State vs. TCU Betting Odds
|Kansas State||-3||133.5 points|
Kansas State vs. TCU Betting Trends
- Kansas State has covered the spread eight times in 14 games with a set spread.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, six of Kansas State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 69.6 points per game the Wildcats record are 6.7 more points than the Horned Frogs allow (62.9).
- When Kansas State puts up more than 62.9 points, it is 7-6 against the spread and 8-5 overall.
- TCU has put together a 6-4-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Horned Frogs have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, six of TCU’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Horned Frogs score 11.4 more points per game (73.3) than the Wildcats give up (61.9).
- When it scores more than 61.9 points, TCU is 5-4-1 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
Kansas State vs. TCU Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Kansas State’s 14 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- There have been eight TCU games that have ended with a combined score higher than 133.5 points this season.
- The Wildcats average 69.6 points per game against the Horned Frogs’ 73.3, amounting to 9.4 points over the matchup’s total of 133.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 124.8 points per game, 8.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Wildcats games is 132.7 points, 0.8 fewer than the over/under of 133.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.3 points separates the average total points bet in Horned Frogs’ games (137.8 points) and this game’s over/under (133.5 points).
Kansas State Team Leaders
- Mark Smith: 10.6 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.4 STL, 46 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (16-for-36)
- Markquis Nowell: 11.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41.1 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (17-for-59)
- Nijel Pack: 14.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.8 FG%, 42 3PT% (37-for-88)
- Selton Miguel: 8 PTS, 42 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Ismael Massoud: 8.6 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (22-for-60)
TCU Team Leaders
- Mike Miles: 16.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.3 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (20-for-59)
- Emanuel Miller: 10.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.3 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
- Charles O’Bannon Jr.: 10.1 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (18-for-44)
- Damion Baugh: 6.7 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
- Micah Peavy: 6.5 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 20 3PT% (3-for-15)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.