The Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (8-7, 0-0 Big South) are 8.5-point favorites as they look to build on a four-game winning streak when they host the Presbyterian Blue Hose (8-9, 0-0 Big South) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at Paul Porter Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 133.5 points.
Gardner-Webb vs. Presbyterian Predictions
Gardner-Webb vs. Presbyterian Betting Odds
Gardner-Webb vs. Presbyterian Last 10 Games
- Gardner-Webb is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Gardner-Webb’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 141.4 points scored. That’s 7.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Runnin’ Bulldogs have a points-per-game average 2.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Presbyterian covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Presbyterian games have gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Blue Hose games averaged 0.5 more points (134) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Blue Hose’s per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 65.8, 1.9 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Gardner-Webb vs. Presbyterian Betting Trends
- Gardner-Webb has put together a record of 9-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, the Runnin’ Bulldogs have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Games involving Gardner-Webb have hit the over seven times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs score 74.3 points per game, 6.8 more points than the 67.5 the Blue Hose allow.
- When Gardner-Webb puts up more than 67.5 points, it is 5-3 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- Presbyterian has covered the spread 11 times in 15 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Blue Hose have a perfect ATS record of 6-0.
- This season, Presbyterian’s games have hit the over six times out of 15 chances.
- The Blue Hose’s 67.7 points per game are only 1.8 more points than the 65.9 the Runnin’ Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- Presbyterian is 4-2-1 against the spread and 7-3 overall when it scores more than 65.9 points.
Gardner-Webb vs. Presbyterian Over/Under Trends
- Gardner-Webb and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (133.5 points) nine times this season.
- Nine of Presbyterian’s games ended with a combined score over 133.5 points this season.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs average 74.3 points per game against the Blue Hose’s 67.7, totaling 8.5 points over the game’s total of 133.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 133.4 points per game, 0.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Runnin’ Bulldogs games is 141.9 points, 8.4 more than the over/under of 133.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Blue Hose’s games this season (135.2 points).
Gardner-Webb Team Leaders
- Kareem Reid: 11.2 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 62.9 FG%
- D’Maurian Williams: 14.3 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (37-for-95)
- Lance Terry: 14.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.7 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (23-for-78)
- Anthony Selden: 7.4 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 47.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (15-for-40)
- Zion Williams: 6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40 FG%, 24 3PT% (6-for-25)
Presbyterian Team Leaders
- Rayshon Harrison: 17 PTS, 35.5 FG%, 23.9 3PT% (28-for-117)
- Winston Hill: 11.4 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Trevon Reddish: 9.2 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Kobe Stewart: 6.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 47.3 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Brandon Younger: 7.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (16-for-56)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.