The Fordham Rams (8-5, 0-0 A-10) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to build on a four-game home winning streak when they host the Duquesne Dukes (6-7, 0-0 A-10) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5.
Fordham vs. Duquesne Predictions
Fordham vs. Duquesne Betting Odds
Fordham vs. Duquesne Last 10 Games
- Fordham is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Fordham games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Rams games averaged 3.3 more points (137.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Rams have scored 0.8 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Duquesne is 5-5 overall and 4-4-1 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Duquesne games have exceeded the set total eight times.
- The past 10 Dukes games averaged 3.2 more points (137.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Dukes have a 74.4 points-per-game average, 3.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
Fordham vs. Duquesne Betting Trends
- Fordham has gone 7-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Rams have gone 3-3 against the spread.
- Fordham’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 14 chances this season.
- The 72.8 points per game the Rams score are only 1.4 more points than the Dukes allow (71.4).
- Fordham is 3-3 against the spread and 5-1 overall when scoring more than 71.4 points.
- Duquesne has covered the spread six times over 13 games with a set spread.
- The Dukes are 3-1-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Duquesne’s games have hit the over nine times out of 14 chances.
- The Dukes’ 70.6 points per game are just 2.4 more points than the 68.2 the Rams give up to opponents.
- Duquesne has put together a 5-2 ATS record and a 5-3 overall record in games it scores more than 68.2 points.
Fordham vs. Duquesne Over/Under Trends
- This season, Fordham games have gone over this game’s 134.5-point over/under nine times.
- In Duquesne’s 14 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s point total of 134.5.
- The Rams average 72.8 points per game against the Dukes’ 70.6, totaling 8.9 points over the contest’s total of 134.5.
- This game’s over/under is 5.1 fewer points than the 139.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Rams have seen a 137.3 average over/under in their games this season, 2.8 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Dukes’ games have a total points bet of 138.1 points this season, 3.6 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Fordham Team Leaders
- Chuba Ohams: 14.5 PTS, 11.3 REB, 1.8 BLK, 56.1 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Antonio Daye Jr.: 16.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.1 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (13-for-49)
- Darius Quisenberry: 16.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38 FG%, 34 3PT% (33-for-97)
- Antrell Charlton: 8.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.9 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
- Kyle Rose: 6.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 35.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
Duquesne Team Leaders
- Tre Williams: 10.4 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 44.7 FG%, 13.8 3PT% (4-for-29)
- Leon Ayers III: 12.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 38.1 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (17-for-67)
- Kevin Easley Jr.: 12.6 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (17-for-41)
- Amir “Primo” Spears: 11.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 35.6 FG%, 30 3PT% (12-for-40)
- Tyson Acuff: 6.3 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 50 3PT% (17-for-34)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.