The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (13-3, 0-0 ACC) are underdogs (by 4.5 points) to extend a five-game home win streak when they host the No. 8 Duke Blue Devils (12-2, 0-0 ACC) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 151.5.
Duke vs. Wake Forest Predictions
Duke vs. Wake Forest Betting Odds
Duke vs. Wake Forest Last 10 Games
- Duke is 8-2 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Duke and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Blue Devils games averaged 3.9 fewer points (147.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Blue Devils are scoring 1.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Wake Forest is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Wake Forest’s last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Demon Deacons games averaged 6.2 fewer points (145.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Demon Deacons have scored 3.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 80 PPG season-long scoring average.
Duke vs. Wake Forest Betting Trends
- Duke has put together a record of 8-5-1 against the spread this season.
- The Blue Devils are 6-4-1 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, seven of Duke’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Blue Devils average 14.7 more points per game (83.3) than the Demon Deacons give up (68.6).
- When Duke totals more than 68.6 points, it is 8-3-1 against the spread and 11-1 overall.
- Wake Forest has covered the spread nine times this season (9-7-0).
- The Demon Deacons have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Wake Forest’s games have hit the over nine times.
- The Demon Deacons score 15.3 more points per game (80) than the Blue Devils allow their opponents to score (64.7).
- Wake Forest is 9-6 against the spread and 13-2 overall when it scores more than 64.7 points.
Duke vs. Wake Forest Over/Under Trends
- Duke and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (151.5 points) four times this season.
- There have been six Wake Forest games that have ended with a combined score higher than 151.5 points this season.
- The Blue Devils average 83.3 points per game against the Demon Deacons’ 80, totaling 11.8 points over the matchup’s total of 151.5.
- The 133.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 18.2 fewer than the 151.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Blue Devils games is 146.9 points, 4.6 fewer than the over/under of 151.5 points for this contest.
- Demon Deacons games have an over/under of 144.4 points this season, 7.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Duke Team Leaders
- Paolo Banchero: 17.3 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.4 STL, 49.4 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (14-for-41)
- Wendell Moore: 16 PTS, 1.1 STL, 54.5 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (20-for-53)
- Mark Williams: 8.8 PTS, 3.1 BLK, 65.9 FG%
- Trevor Keels: 12.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (22-for-73)
- Jeremy Roach: 9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
Wake Forest Team Leaders
- Alondes Williams: 20.4 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 55 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (21-for-62)
- Jake Laravia: 13.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 59.7 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (13-for-33)
- Dallas Walton: 8.2 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 49.5 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (6-for-26)
- Isaiah Mucius: 10.3 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (40-for-104)
- Daivien Williamson: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.6 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (28-for-75)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.