The Colorado State Rams (11-1, 0-0 MWC) host the Utah State Aggies (10-5, 0-0 MWC) after winning nine home games in a row. The Rams are favored by 4.5 points in the contest, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 12, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 147.5 points.
Colorado State vs. Utah State Predictions
Colorado State vs. Utah State Betting Odds
|Colorado State||-4.5||147.5 points|
Colorado State vs. Utah State Betting Trends
- Colorado State is 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Rams have an ATS record of 4-4.
- Games involving Colorado State have hit the over four times out of 11 chances this season.
- The 79.2 points per game the Rams average are 9.8 more points than the Aggies allow (69.4).
- Colorado State is 5-2 against the spread and 8-0 overall when scoring more than 69.4 points.
- Utah State has covered the spread eight times over 13 games with a set spread.
- The Aggies have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Utah State’s games have hit the over eight times out of 13 chances.
- The Aggies put up an average of 78.1 points per game, 10.8 more points than the 67.3 the Rams give up.
- Utah State has put together a 7-4 ATS record and a 10-3 overall record in games it scores more than 67.3 points.
Colorado State vs. Utah State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Colorado State and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 147.5 points four times.
- Six of Utah State’s games ended with a combined score over 147.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 157.3 points per game, 9.8 points more than the over/under of 147.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s point total is 10.8 fewer points than the 136.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Rams games is 142.3 points, 5.2 fewer than the over/under of 147.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.7 points more than the average over/under in Aggies’ games this season (141.8 points).
Colorado State Team Leaders
- David Roddy: 19.8 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.2 STL, 1.3 BLK, 57.3 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (16-for-38)
- Isaiah Stevens: 14.6 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.8 STL, 43.7 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
- John Tonje: 11.4 PTS, 55 FG%, 50 3PT% (19-for-38)
- Dischon Thomas: 7.7 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 48 3PT% (12-for-25)
- Chandler Jacobs: 4.7 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
Utah State Team Leaders
- Justin Bean: 19.9 PTS, 10.4 REB, 1.9 STL, 64.8 FG%, 56.3 3PT% (18-for-32)
- Brandon Horvath: 13.1 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (23-for-51)
- Rylan Jones: 7.7 PTS, 5.7 AST, 1.7 STL, 39.3 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
- Steven Ashworth: 8.1 PTS, 40 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (28-for-67)
- R.J. Eytle-Rock: 7.2 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.