The Cincinnati Bearcats (11-5, 0-0 AAC) host the East Carolina Pirates (10-4, 0-0 AAC) in a matchup of AAC teams at Fifth Third Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 12, 2022. The Pirates are 10.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup’s over/under is 139.5.
Cincinnati vs. East Carolina Predictions
Cincinnati vs. East Carolina Betting Odds
Cincinnati vs. East Carolina Last 10 Games
- Cincinnati has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Cincinnati’s last 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The Bearcats’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 138.1 points scored. That’s 1.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bearcats’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 3.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- East Carolina is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- East Carolina and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Pirates games averaged 2.3 fewer points (137.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Pirates have a 70.6 points-per-game average, 3.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Cincinnati vs. East Carolina Betting Trends
- Cincinnati has put together a record of 8-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bearcats have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- Cincinnati games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Bearcats score 66.9 points per game, only three fewer points than the 69.9 the Pirates allow.
- Cincinnati has a 5-3 record against the spread and an 8-1 record overall when putting up more than 69.9 points.
- East Carolina is 11-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pirates have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- East Carolina games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Pirates put up 15.3 more points per game (73.9) than the Bearcats allow (58.6).
- East Carolina is 7-7 against the spread and 10-4 overall when it scores more than 58.6 points.
Cincinnati vs. East Carolina Over/Under Trends
- This season, Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 139.5 points six times.
- There have been eight East Carolina games that have ended with a combined score over 139.5 points this season.
- The Bearcats average 66.9 points per game against the Pirates’ 73.9, totaling 1.3 points over the contest’s over/under of 139.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 128.5 points per game, 11 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bearcats have seen a 136.6 average over/under in their games this season, 2.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Pirates games have an over/under of 138.3 points this season, 1.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Cincinnati Team Leaders
- David Dejulius: 12.2 PTS, 39 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (17-for-66)
- Jeremiah Davenport: 11.6 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (33-for-96)
- Mika Adams-Woods: 8.7 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (21-for-62)
- John Newman III: 6.7 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
- Mike Saunders Jr.: 8.3 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
East Carolina Team Leaders
- Tristen Newton: 18.2 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.5 STL, 48.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
- Brandon Suggs: 10.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.6 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Vance Jackson: 10.9 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (33-for-82)
- Brandon Johnson: 6.8 PTS, 7.4 REB, 51.4 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Tremont Robinson-White: 7.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 43.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.