The Chattanooga Mocs (13-3, 0-0 SoCon) are heavily favored (-12.5) to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the Western Carolina Catamounts (7-9, 0-0 SoCon) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at Ramsey Center. The matchup has a point total of 149.5.
Chattanooga vs. Western Carolina Predictions
Chattanooga vs. Western Carolina Betting Odds
Chattanooga vs. Western Carolina Last 10 Games
- Chattanooga has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Chattanooga’s last 10 outings saw eight go over the total.
- The last 10 Mocs games averaged 138.3 total points, 11.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Mocs have a points-per-game average 1.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Western Carolina has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Western Carolina and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Catamounts games averaged 150.2 total points, 0.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Catamounts are scoring 76.9 points per game compared to their 76.3 season average.
Chattanooga vs. Western Carolina Betting Trends
- Chattanooga has gone 10-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mocs are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites.
- Chattanooga games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 15 chances this season.
- The 78.9 points per game the Mocs average are the same as the Catamounts give up.
- Chattanooga has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall when putting up more than 79.4 points.
- Western Carolina has covered the spread in a matchup 13 times this year (13-3-0).
- The Catamounts have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- Western Carolina’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Catamounts score an average of 76.3 points per game, 13.6 more points than the 62.7 the Mocs give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 62.7 points, Western Carolina is 8-6 against the spread and 7-7 overall.
Chattanooga vs. Western Carolina Over/Under Trends
- This season, three of Chattanooga’s 15 games have gone over Wednesday’s total of 149.5 points.
- This season, 11 of Western Carolina’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 149.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 149.5 is 5.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Mocs (78.9 points per game) and the Catamounts (76.3 points per game).
- The 142.1 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 7.4 fewer than the 149.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Mocs have seen a 137.2 average over/under in their games this season, 12.3 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is one point more than the average over/under in Catamounts’ games this season (148.5 points).
Chattanooga Team Leaders
- Malachi Smith: 20.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 53.6 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (32-for-73)
- Silvio De Sousa: 12.7 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.5 BLK, 58 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
- David Jean-Baptiste: 14.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.3 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (51-for-121)
- Darius Banks: 7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.1 FG%, 40 3PT% (10-for-25)
- A.J. Caldwell: 5 PTS, 42 FG%, 34 3PT% (17-for-50)
Western Carolina Team Leaders
- Nick Robinson: 15.3 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.2 STL, 41.5 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (39-for-106)
- Vonterius Woolbright: 10.2 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
- Travion McCray: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.6 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (20-for-59)
- Cam Bacote: 7 PTS, 34.7 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (17-for-66)
- Marcus Banks: 8.7 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (31-for-89)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.