The Charleston Southern Buccaneers (3-11, 0-0 Big South) will attempt to end a five-game losing streak when they visit the Campbell Fighting Camels (7-6, 0-0 Big South) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 as 16.5-point underdogs. The Fighting Camels have lost four games in a row. The over/under is 138.5 for the matchup.
Campbell vs. Charleston Southern Predictions
Campbell vs. Charleston Southern Betting Odds
Campbell vs. Charleston Southern Last 10 Games
- Campbell has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Campbell games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Fighting Camels games averaged 130.7 total points, 7.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Fighting Camels have scored 3.7 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Charleston Southern covered the spread 10 times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Charleston Southern’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Buccaneers games averaged 142.5 total points, four more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Buccaneers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 64.4, 6.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Campbell vs. Charleston Southern Betting Trends
- Campbell has compiled a 5-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Fighting Camels have not covered the spread when they are at least 16.5-point favorites (0-1).
- This season, Campbell’s games have hit the over five times out of 11 chances.
- The 66.9 points per game the Fighting Camels score are 14 fewer points than the Buccaneers give up (80.9).
- Charleston Southern has covered (or pushed) in each game with a spread this season for a 14-0-0 ATS record.
- In games they have played as 16.5-point underdogs or more, the Buccaneers have a perfect ATS record of 4-0.
- This year, nine of Charleston Southern’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Buccaneers put up an average of 71.2 points per game, 10.4 more points than the 60.8 the Fighting Camels give up.
- Charleston Southern has put together a 2-4 ATS record and a 2-6 overall record in games it scores more than 60.8 points.
Campbell vs. Charleston Southern Over/Under Trends
- This season, Campbell games have gone over this game’s 138.5-point total just twice.
- This season, 12 of Charleston Southern’s games have ended with a score higher than 138.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 138.5 is 0.4 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Fighting Camels (66.9 points per game) and the Buccaneers (71.2 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 3.2 fewer points than the 141.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Fighting Camels have seen a 130.9 average over/under in their games this season, 7.6 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 3.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Buccaneers’ games this season (142.1 points).
Campbell Team Leaders
- Jesus Carralero: 11.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.1 BLK, 46.3 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Cedric Henderson Jr.: 12.5 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
- Ricky Clemons: 10.2 PTS, 62.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Messiah Thompson: 8.8 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (17-for-52)
- Austin McCullough: 8 PTS, 53.9 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
Charleston Southern Team Leaders
- Tahlik Chavez: 9.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 34.8 FG%, 33 3PT% (34-for-103)
- Cheikh Faye: 7.7 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 27.4 3PT% (17-for-62)
- Claudell Harris Jr.: 9.3 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (15-for-53)
- Taje’ Kelly: 8.7 PTS, 57.3 FG%
- Deontaye Buskey: 7.5 PTS, 28.6 FG%, 21.3 3PT% (17-for-80)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.