The California Golden Bears (9-7, 0-0 Pac-12) are only 1.5-point favorites as they try to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Washington Huskies (6-8, 0-0 Pac-12) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 132.5.
Cal vs. Washington Predictions
Cal vs. Washington Betting Odds
Cal vs. Washington Last 10 Games
- Cal is 6-4 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Cal games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The Golden Bears’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 127.3 points scored. That’s 5.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Golden Bears have scored 0.6 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Washington covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Washington’s last 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Huskies games averaged 145.2 total points, 12.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Huskies have scored 5.7 more points per contest compared to their 65.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Cal vs. Washington Betting Trends
- Cal has compiled a 13-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Golden Bears have an ATS record of 7-2.
- This season, eight of Cal’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The Golden Bears score 65.7 points per game, just 2.5 fewer points than the 68.2 the Huskies give up.
- Cal has a 7-0 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall when putting up more than 68.2 points.
- Washington has registered a 7-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Huskies are 6-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Washington games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The Huskies’ 65.3 points per game are only 2.8 more points than the 62.5 the Golden Bears allow to opponents.
- Washington is 6-6 against the spread and 6-5 overall when it scores more than 62.5 points.
Cal vs. Washington Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Cal’s 15 games have gone over Wednesday’s total of 132.5 points.
- In Washington’s 14 games this season, 12 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s total of 132.5.
- The over/under for the matchup of 132.5 is 1.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Golden Bears (65.7 points per game) and the Huskies (65.3 points per game).
- The 130.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 1.8 fewer than the 132.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Golden Bears games is 129.5 points, three fewer than the over/under of 132.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 11.7 points separates the average total points bet in Huskies’ games (144.2 points) and this matchup’s over/under (132.5 points).
Cal Team Leaders
- Andre Kelly: 15 PTS, 8.6 REB, 61.8 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Jordan Shepherd: 14.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.8 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (15-for-54)
- Grant Anticevich: 11.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 41 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (25-for-70)
- Joel Brown: 5.3 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Jalen Celestine: 5.3 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
Washington Team Leaders
- Terrell Brown Jr.: 20.7 PTS, 2.7 STL, 44.7 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
- Daejon Davis: 8.5 PTS, 2.1 STL, 33.6 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
- Emmitt Matthews Jr.: 11.5 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (17-for-53)
- Jamal Bey: 8.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 33.3 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (15-for-48)
- PJ Fuller: 9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.4 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (15-for-48)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.