The Evansville Purple Aces (4-10, 0-0 MVC) will attempt to halt a three-game losing streak when they visit the Bradley Braves (7-9, 0-0 MVC) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 as 10-point underdogs. The Braves have also lost three games in a row. The point total in the matchup is 129.5.
Bradley vs. Evansville Predictions
Bradley vs. Evansville Betting Odds
Bradley vs. Evansville Last 10 Games
- Bradley has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Bradley games has exceeded the set total eight times.
- The Braves’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 135.7 points scored. That’s 6.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Braves are scoring 1.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Evansville has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Evansville and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Purple Aces games averaged 128.1 total points, 1.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Purple Aces’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 63, 1.5 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Bradley vs. Evansville Betting Trends
- Bradley has compiled a 10-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Braves are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- Bradley games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 15 chances this season.
- The 71.8 points per game the Braves average are 5.2 more points than the Purple Aces allow (66.6).
- Bradley has a 6-4 record against the spread and a 7-4 record overall when scoring more than 66.6 points.
- Evansville has covered the spread 11 times over 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 10-point underdogs or more, the Purple Aces have a perfect ATS record of 3-0.
- This year, Evansville’s games have hit the over five times out of 12 chances.
- The Purple Aces put up an average of 61.5 points per game, 6.4 fewer points than the 67.9 the Braves give up to opponents.
- Evansville is 2-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall when it scores more than 67.9 points.
Bradley vs. Evansville Over/Under Trends
- This season, Bradley and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 129.5 points 12 times.
- This season, four of Evansville’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 129.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 133.3 points per game, 3.8 points more than the total of 129.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s over/under is five fewer points than the 134.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Braves have seen a 136.8 average over/under in their games this season, 7.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Purple Aces games have an over/under of 128.8 points this season, 0.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Bradley Team Leaders
- Terry Roberts: 15.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 46.6 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (24-for-65)
- Malevy Leons: 11 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 53.5 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (24-for-57)
- Rienk Mast: 8.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 40.8 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (13-for-54)
- Jayson Kent: 8.2 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Mikey Howell: 3.3 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 32 3PT% (8-for-25)
Evansville Team Leaders
- Shamar Givance: 14.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (18-for-56)
- Jawaun Newton: 14.3 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (21-for-62)
- Noah Frederking: 7.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 35 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (21-for-73)
- Evan Kuhlman: 6.9 PTS, 34.6 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
- Blaise Beauchamp: 6.6 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (17-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.