Two sliding teams hit the court when the Boston College Eagles (6-7, 0-0 ACC) host the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (6-8, 0-0 ACC) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The Eagles are 1-point favorites as they look to stop a four-game losing streak against the Yellow Jackets, losers of three straight. The matchup’s point total is set at 132.5.
Boston College vs. Georgia Tech Predictions
Boston College vs. Georgia Tech Betting Odds
|Boston College||-1||132.5 points|
Boston College vs. Georgia Tech Last 10 Games
- Boston College is 3-7 overall and 6-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Boston College games has gone over the set total five times.
- The Eagles’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 130.5 points scored. That’s two fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Eagles have scored 1.3 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Georgia Tech covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Georgia Tech and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The Yellow Jackets’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.2 points scored. That’s 6.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Yellow Jackets have a 64.1 points-per-game average, 3.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Boston College vs. Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Boston College has put together a record of 9-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are 3-3 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Boston College games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Eagles record only 0.9 fewer points per game (67.1) than the Yellow Jackets give up (68).
- Boston College is 3-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall when scoring more than 68 points.
- Georgia Tech has registered a 10-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Yellow Jackets have a perfect ATS record of 7-0.
- Georgia Tech’s games have gone over the total six times this year.
- The Yellow Jackets put up an average of 67.9 points per game, just 3.4 more points than the 64.5 the Eagles give up to opponents.
- Georgia Tech has put together a 3-5 ATS record and a 5-3 overall record in games it scores more than 64.5 points.
Boston College vs. Georgia Tech Over/Under Trends
- This season, Boston College games have gone over this matchup’s 132.5-point total eight times.
- There have been eight Georgia Tech games that have finished with a combined score over 132.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 132.5 is 2.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Eagles (67.1 points per game) and the Yellow Jackets (67.9 points per game).
- The 132.5 points these two squads have combined to allow on average this season is equal to the over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Eagles games is 131.4 points, 1.1 fewer than the over/under of 132.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 6.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Yellow Jackets’ games this season (139 points).
Boston College Team Leaders
- Makai Ashton-Langford: 12.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.8 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
- DeMarr Langford Jr.: 11.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- T.J. Bickerstaff: 9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 43.3 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (8-for-19)
- Jaeden Zackery: 10.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49 FG%, 51.4 3PT% (18-for-35)
- Quinten Post: 8.2 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 25 3PT% (4-for-16)
Georgia Tech Team Leaders
- Michael Devoe: 19.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (36-for-85)
- Jordan Usher: 14.9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.3 STL, 47.3 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (19-for-51)
- Kyle Sturdivant: 7.7 PTS, 42 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Khalid Moore: 6.1 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (4-for-17)
- Rodney Howard: 5.2 PTS, 51.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.