The Boise State Broncos (10-4, 0-0 MWC) are 1.5-point favorites as they look to build on a seven-game winning streak when they visit the Nevada Wolf Pack (7-5, 0-0 MWC) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at Lawlor Events Center. The contest airs at 10:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 139.5.
Boise State vs. Nevada Predictions
Boise State vs. Nevada Betting Odds
|Boise State||-1.5||139.5 points|
Boise State vs. Nevada Betting Trends
- Boise State has compiled a 6-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Broncos have an ATS record of 5-4 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Boise State’s games have hit the over three times out of 12 chances.
- The 69.1 points per game the Broncos score are 6.1 fewer points than the Wolf Pack give up (75.2).
- When Boise State puts up more than 75.2 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Nevada has put together a 6-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Wolf Pack are 3-0 against the spread.
- Nevada’s games have gone over the total four times out of 11 chances this year.
- The Wolf Pack score an average of 77.7 points per game, 19.5 more points than the 58.2 the Broncos give up.
- Nevada has put together a 3-7 ATS record and a 7-5 overall record in games it scores more than 58.2 points.
Boise State vs. Nevada Over/Under Trends
- Boise State and its opponents have combined to score more than 139.5 points in a game just twice this season.
- This season, 10 of Nevada’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 139.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.8 points per game, 7.3 points more than the point total of 139.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 133.4 points per game, 6.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Broncos games is 6.6 points fewer than the over/under of 139.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 12 points fewer than the average over/under in Wolf Pack’s games this season (151.5 points).
Boise State Team Leaders
- Abu Kigab: 14.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (8-for-34)
- Marcus Shaver Jr.: 12 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (25-for-64)
- Mladen Armus: 7.1 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.3 BLK, 48.8 FG%
- Emmanuel Akot: 11.1 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (26-for-66)
- Tyson Degenhart: 8.6 PTS, 52.9 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (16-for-36)
Nevada Team Leaders
- Grant Sherfield: 18.8 PTS, 6.6 AST, 45.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (21-for-56)
- Desmond Cambridge: 17.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.1 BLK, 43.3 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (38-for-110)
- Warren Washington: 10.4 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 57.8 FG%
- Will Baker: 11.8 PTS, 54.1 FG%, 46.4 3PT% (13-for-28)
- Kenan Blackshear: 6.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.7 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.