The Campbell Fighting Camels (7-5, 0-0 Big South) are underdogs (+4.5) as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Winthrop Eagles (7-6, 0-0 Big South) at 5:00 PM ET on Monday, January 10, 2022 at Winthrop Coliseum. The matchup has an over/under of 137.
Winthrop vs. Campbell Predictions
Winthrop vs. Campbell Betting Odds
Winthrop vs. Campbell Betting Trends
- Winthrop has covered the spread three times over 10 games with a set spread.
- The Eagles have not covered the spread when they are at least 4.5-point favorites (0-3).
- Games involving Winthrop have hit the over seven times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Eagles score 18 more points per game (77.7) than the Fighting Camels allow (59.7).
- Winthrop has a 3-7 record against the spread and a 7-6 record overall when putting up more than 59.7 points.
- Campbell is 3-5-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Fighting Camels have a perfect ATS record of 3-0.
- This year, three of Campbell’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The Fighting Camels average 6.6 fewer points per game (66.5) than the Eagles give up to opponents (73.1).
Winthrop vs. Campbell Over/Under Trends
- Winthrop and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total of 137 points nine times this season.
- There has not been a Campbell game this season with more combined scoring than Monday’s total of 137.
- The Eagles average 77.7 points per game against the Fighting Camels’ 66.5, totaling 7.2 points over the game’s over/under of 137.
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.8 points per game, 4.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Eagles games is 147.1 points, 10.1 more than the over/under of 137 points for this contest.
- A difference of 7.3 points separates this game’s over/under (137 points) and the average total points bet in Fighting Camels’ games (129.7 points) this season.
Winthrop Team Leaders
- D.J. Burns: 17.2 PTS, 62.8 FG%
- Patrick Good: 11.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 49 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (37-for-85)
- Cory Hightower: 10.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.2 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (19-for-43)
- Michael Anumba: 6.7 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (11-for-29)
- Drew Buggs: 4.3 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (7-for-16)
Campbell Team Leaders
- Jesus Carralero: 11.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.1 BLK, 46 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
- Cedric Henderson Jr.: 11.8 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
- Ricky Clemons: 10.7 PTS, 63 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Messiah Thompson: 8.9 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (16-for-49)
- Austin McCullough: 8.2 PTS, 53.4 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.