The West Virginia Mountaineers (12-2, 0-0 Big 12) host the Oklahoma State Cowboys (8-5, 0-0 Big 12) after winning eight home games in a row. The Mountaineers are favored by 3.5 points in the contest, which begins at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 11, 2022. The matchup’s point total is 134.
West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State Predictions
West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State Betting Odds
|West Virginia||-3.5||134 points|
West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State Last 10 Games
- West Virginia has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- West Virginia’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Mountaineers games averaged 133.7 total points, 0.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Mountaineers are scoring 1.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Oklahoma State covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Oklahoma State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Cowboys’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.8 points scored. That’s 3.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cowboys’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 73.6, 0.4 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State Betting Trends
- West Virginia has gone 7-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Mountaineers have an ATS record of 4-6.
- This season, six of West Virginia’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Mountaineers score 69.6 points per game, just 3.8 more points than the 65.8 the Cowboys allow.
- When West Virginia totals more than 65.8 points, it is 4-5 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- Oklahoma State has covered the spread six times in 13 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Cowboys have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Oklahoma State’s games have gone over the total six times this season.
- The Cowboys’ 73.2 points per game are 11.8 more points than the 61.4 the Mountaineers give up.
- When it scores more than 61.4 points, Oklahoma State is 5-5 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State Over/Under Trends
- This season, West Virginia games have hit the over on this game’s 134-point total five times.
- This season, seven games Oklahoma State played finished with a combined score over 134 points.
- The Mountaineers average 69.6 points per game against the Cowboys’ 73.2, amounting to 8.8 points over the game’s over/under of 134.
- The 127.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 6.8 fewer than the 134 over/under in this contest.
- The Mountaineers have seen a 135.7 average over/under in their games this season, 1.7 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Cowboys’ games have a total points bet of 139.3 points this season, 5.3 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
West Virginia Team Leaders
- Taz Sherman: 20.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.8 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (25-for-71)
- Sean McNeil: 13.7 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (27-for-65)
- Jalen Bridges: 7.6 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (16-for-44)
- Gabe Osabuohien: 4.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50 FG%
- Kedrian Johnson: 5.1 PTS, 2.1 STL, 45.3 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (2-for-14)
Oklahoma State Team Leaders
- Isaac Likekele: 7.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.2 FG%
- Avery Anderson III: 11.6 PTS, 2.2 STL, 42.5 FG%, 35 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Bryce Williams: 9.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 39.1 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (12-for-45)
- Moussa Cisse: 6.2 PTS, 2.1 BLK, 48.2 FG%
- Keylan Boone: 6.5 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (17-for-44)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.