The VCU Rams (9-4, 0-0 A-10) host the George Washington Colonials (4-9, 0-0 A-10) after winning three straight home games. The Rams are double-digit favorites by 15.5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 11, 2022. The over/under for the matchup is set at 126.5.
VCU vs. George Washington Predictions
VCU vs. George Washington Betting Odds
VCU vs. George Washington Last 10 Games
- VCU covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 VCU games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Rams games averaged 124.9 total points, 1.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Rams are scoring 3.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- George Washington covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- George Washington’s last 10 contests saw three hit the over.
- The past 10 Colonials games averaged 9.9 more points (136.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Colonials have a 64 points-per-game average, 0.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
VCU vs. George Washington Betting Trends
- VCU is 7-6-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving VCU have hit the over five times this season.
- The Rams put up 61.8 points per game, 8.7 fewer points than the 70.5 the Colonials allow.
- When VCU puts up more than 70.5 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- George Washington is 9-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 15.5-point underdogs or more, the Colonials have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This year, George Washington’s games have hit the over four times out of 14 chances.
- The Colonials’ 64.5 points per game are 7.4 more points than the 57.1 the Rams allow to opponents.
- George Washington has put together a 4-5 ATS record and a 4-5 overall record in games it scores more than 57.1 points.
VCU vs. George Washington Over/Under Trends
- This season, VCU games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 126.5-point total four times.
- This season, nine games George Washington played finished with a combined score higher than 126.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 126.3 points per game, 0.2 points fewer than the total of 126.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 127.6 points per game, 1.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The over/under for this matchup, 126.5 points, is the same as the average over/under in Rams games this season.
- The over/under for this matchup is 12.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Colonials’ games this season (138.6 points).
VCU Team Leaders
- Vince Williams: 11.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.2 BLK, 38 FG%, 32 3PT% (24-for-75)
- Jayden Nunn: 9.9 PTS, 2 STL, 44.8 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
- Hason Ward: 5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.7 BLK, 44.4 FG%
- Levi Stockard III: 7.8 PTS, 53.6 FG%
- KeShawn Curry: 8.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.8 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
George Washington Team Leaders
- Joe Bamisile: 14 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.5 BLK, 44.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (16-for-56)
- Ricky Lindo Jr.: 8.8 PTS, 8 REB, 1.8 STL, 1.9 BLK, 40.2 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (11-for-29)
- James Bishop: 15.5 PTS, 39 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (26-for-88)
- Brendan Adams: 10.5 PTS, 37 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (15-for-69)
- Brayon Freeman: 8.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43 FG%, 47.8 3PT% (11-for-23)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.