The No. 5 USC Trojans (13-0, 0-0 Pac-12) are favored (-5) to continue a 13-game win streak when they visit the Stanford Cardinal (8-4, 0-0 Pac-12) at 5:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at Maples Pavilion. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5.
USC vs. Stanford Predictions
USC vs. Stanford Betting Odds
USC vs. Stanford Betting Trends
- USC has registered a 6-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5-point favorites or more, the Trojans have an ATS record of 6-5.
- USC games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- The Trojans score 76 points per game, 6.2 more points than the 69.8 the Cardinal give up.
- USC is 5-3 against the spread and 9-0 overall when scoring more than 69.8 points.
- Stanford has covered the spread six times this year (6-6-0).
- The Cardinal have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Stanford have hit the over seven times this season.
- The Cardinal’s 70.5 points per game are 9.7 more points than the 60.8 the Trojans give up to opponents.
- Stanford has put together a 4-5-1 ATS record and an 8-2 overall record in games it scores more than 60.8 points.
USC vs. Stanford Over/Under Trends
- USC and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (138.5 points) six times this season.
- In Stanford’s 12 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s point total of 138.5.
- The over/under for the contest of 138.5 is eight points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Trojans (76 points per game) and the Cardinal (70.5 points per game).
- The 130.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 7.9 fewer than the 138.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Trojans have seen a 139.9 average over/under in their games this season, 1.4 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 4.7 points separates this game’s over/under (138.5 points) and the average total points bet in Cardinal’s games (133.8 points) this season.
USC Team Leaders
- Isaiah Mobley: 15.3 PTS, 9.5 REB, 48.1 FG%, 44 3PT% (22-for-50)
- Drew Peterson: 11.1 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
- Chevez Goodwin: 13.1 PTS, 64.3 FG%
- Boogie Ellis: 11.9 PTS, 46 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
- Agbonkpolo: 8.7 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
Stanford Team Leaders
- Ingram Harrison: 12.2 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 31 3PT% (13-for-42)
- Jaiden Delaire: 12.3 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Spencer Jones: 8.5 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (13-for-43)
- Michael O’Connell: 7.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.2 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (7-for-29)
- Brandon Angel: 7.3 PTS, 53.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (10-for-24)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.