The UNLV Rebels (8-6, 0-0 MWC) are at home in MWC action against the New Mexico Lobos (7-8, 0-0 MWC) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 11:00 PM ET. The Rebels are favored by 6 points in the game. The matchup’s over/under is set at 151.
UNLV vs. New Mexico Predictions
UNLV vs. New Mexico Betting Odds
UNLV vs. New Mexico Last 10 Games
- UNLV is 4-6 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- UNLV and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Rebels games averaged 15.7 fewer points (135.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Rebels’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 0.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- New Mexico is 3-7 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 New Mexico games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Lobos games averaged 149.8 total points, 1.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Lobos are scoring 76.1 points per game compared to their 79.4 season average.
UNLV vs. New Mexico Betting Trends
- UNLV has covered the spread nine times this season (9-4-0).
- The Rebels have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- This season, six of UNLV’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Rebels average 70.4 points per game, 7.5 fewer points than the 77.9 the Lobos allow.
- When UNLV puts up more than 77.9 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- New Mexico is 10-3-1 against the spread this season.
- The Lobos have an ATS record of 5-0 when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- New Mexico’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Lobos put up an average of 79.4 points per game, 13.1 more points than the 66.3 the Rebels give up.
- When it scores more than 66.3 points, New Mexico is 9-3-1 against the spread and 7-7 overall.
UNLV vs. New Mexico Over/Under Trends
- UNLV and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Tuesday’s total of 151 points just twice this season.
- This season, nine games New Mexico played finished with a combined score over 151 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 149.8 points per game, 1.2 points fewer than the over/under of 151 for this contest.
- This game’s total is 6.8 fewer points than the 144.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Rebels have seen a 135.3 average over/under in their games this season, 15.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of two points separates this contest’s over/under (151 points) and the average total points bet in Lobos’ games (149 points) this season.
UNLV Team Leaders
- Bryce Hamilton: 18.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.2 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (28-for-88)
- Royce Hamm Jr.: 8.7 PTS, 10.3 REB, 44.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- Donovan Williams: 12.8 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (19-for-45)
- Jordan McCabe: 6.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Michael Nuga: 6.8 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (13-for-45)
New Mexico Team Leaders
- Jaelen House: 15 PTS, 1.9 STL, 36.9 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (23-for-77)
- Jamal Mashburn, Jr.: 19 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (28-for-81)
- Javonte Johnson: 9.1 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 51.9 3PT% (27-for-52)
- Gethro Muscadin: 8.6 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 48.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Jay Allen-Tovar: 6.3 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 40 FG%, 18.4 3PT% (7-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.