The Towson Tigers (10-5, 0-0 CAA) host the Hofstra Pride (9-6, 0-0 CAA) after winning three home games in a row. The Tigers are favored by just 3 points in the matchup, which tips at 5:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 11, 2022. The point total for the matchup is set at 147.5.
Towson vs. Hofstra Predictions
Towson vs. Hofstra Betting Odds
Towson vs. Hofstra Last 10 Games
- Towson covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Towson and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Tigers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 136 points scored. That’s 11.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 0.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Hofstra is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Hofstra’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The Pride’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 147.1 points scored. That’s 0.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Pride have scored 2.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 79.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Towson vs. Hofstra Betting Trends
- Towson is 9-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Tigers went 4-4 against the spread.
- Towson games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- The Tigers put up just 0.3 fewer points per game (71.8) than the Pride give up (72.1).
- Towson is 8-0 against the spread and 7-1 overall when scoring more than 72.1 points.
- Hofstra has covered the spread eight times over 11 games with a set spread.
- The Pride have an ATS record of 5-1 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This season, Hofstra’s games have hit the over seven times out of 11 chances.
- The Pride’s 79.3 points per game are 14.6 more points than the 64.7 the Tigers allow.
- Hofstra has put together a 7-2 ATS record and a 9-4 overall record in games it scores more than 64.7 points.
Towson vs. Hofstra Over/Under Trends
- This season, Towson games have hit the over on this matchup’s 147.5-point over/under three times.
- Seven of Hofstra’s games ended with a combined score higher than 147.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 151.1 points per game, 3.6 points more than the total of 147.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s over/under is 10.7 fewer points than the 136.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Tigers games is 136.7 points, 10.8 fewer than the over/under of 147.5 points for this contest.
- Pride games have an over/under of 146.5 points this season, one point fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Towson Team Leaders
- Cameron Holden: 14.1 PTS, 9.2 REB, 1.5 STL, 48.4 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (13-for-33)
- Terry Nolan Jr.: 11.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 35.9 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (17-for-70)
- Nicolas Timberlake: 13.7 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (31-for-76)
- Charles Thompson: 8.2 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 56.5 FG%
- James Gibson: 9.9 PTS, 42 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (26-for-63)
Hofstra Team Leaders
- Aaron Estrada: 14.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.5 FG%, 25 3PT% (20-for-80)
- Darlinstone Dubar: 13.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 56.5 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (23-for-56)
- Zach Cooks: 16.1 PTS, 2.2 STL, 42.2 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (22-for-73)
- Jalen Ray: 15.4 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (47-for-105)
- Omar Silverio: 11.3 PTS, 38 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (35-for-102)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.