MAC opponents square off when the Toledo Rockets (11-4, 0-0 MAC) visit the Miami (OH) RedHawks (7-6, 0-0 MAC) at Millett Hall, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 11, 2022. The RedHawks are 2-point underdogs in the game.
Toledo vs. Miami (OH) Predictions
Toledo vs. Miami (OH) Betting Odds
Toledo vs. Miami (OH) Last 10 Games
- Toledo covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Toledo games has exceeded the set total three times.
- Over their last 10 games, the Rockets are scoring at a rate the same as their season-long scoring average.
- Miami (OH) is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Miami (OH)’s last 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- Over their past 10 games, the RedHawks have a 76.7 points-per-game average, three points below their season-long scoring average.
Toledo vs. Miami (OH) Betting Trends
- Toledo has covered the spread 10 times over 13 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 2 points or more so far this season, the Rockets have gone 6-3 against the spread.
- This season, four of Toledo’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Rockets average 9.6 more points per game (78.7) than the RedHawks allow (69.1).
- Toledo has a 5-1 record against the spread and an 8-0 record overall when scoring more than 69.1 points.
- Miami (OH) has covered the spread six times in 10 games with a set spread.
- The RedHawks have an ATS record of 4-1 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Miami (OH) games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 10 chances this year.
- The RedHawks’ 79.7 points per game are 13.5 more points than the 66.2 the Rockets allow.
- Miami (OH) is 4-5 against the spread and 7-5 overall when it scores more than 66.2 points.
Toledo Team Leaders
- Ryan Rollins: 19.1 PTS, 2.1 STL, 46.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (22-for-66)
- JT Shumate: 14.4 PTS, 7.1 REB, 54.7 FG%, 51.7 3PT% (30-for-58)
- Rayj Dennis: 11.7 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
- Setric Millner Jr.: 13.4 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (16-for-42)
- Ra’Heim Moss: 7.7 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 25 3PT% (7-for-28)
Miami (OH) Team Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant: 17.2 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (30-for-88)
- Mekhi Lairy: 14.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.5 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (25-for-72)
- Dalonte Brown: 12.6 PTS, 7.3 REB, 43.1 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (27-for-70)
- Precious Ayah: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 73.7 FG%
- Isaiah Coleman-Lands: 6.6 PTS, 38 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.