The No. 21 Texas Longhorns (12-3, 0-0 Big 12) host the Oklahoma Sooners (12-3, 0-0 Big 12) after winning 10 home games in a row. The Longhorns are favored by 6 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday, January 11, 2022.
Texas vs. Oklahoma Predictions
Texas vs. Oklahoma Betting Odds
Texas vs. Oklahoma Last 10 Games
- Texas has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Texas and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Longhorns’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 1.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Oklahoma is 8-2 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Oklahoma games have surpassed the set total six times.
- Across their past 10 games, the Sooners have scored 3.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 74.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Texas vs. Oklahoma Betting Trends
- Texas has gone 8-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Longhorns are 7-5 ATS when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- This season, Texas’ games have hit the over five times out of 14 chances.
- The Longhorns average 70.7 points per game, 8.6 more points than the 62.1 the Sooners allow.
- Texas is 7-4 against the spread and 10-1 overall when scoring more than 62.1 points.
- Oklahoma has compiled a 6-9-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Sooners are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- This season, 11 of Oklahoma’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Sooners score 21.6 more points per game (74.7) than the Longhorns allow their opponents to score (53.1).
- Oklahoma is 8-6 against the spread and 12-3 overall when it scores more than 53.1 points.
Texas Team Leaders
- Timmy Allen: 11.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 51.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Tre Mitchell: 9.9 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 37 3PT% (10-for-27)
- Marcus Carr: 9.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40 FG%, 31 3PT% (18-for-58)
- Andrew Jones: 9.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.1 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (20-for-64)
- Courtney Ramey: 9.2 PTS, 45 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (21-for-55)
Oklahoma Team Leaders
- Tanner Groves: 13.5 PTS, 59.4 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (19-for-47)
- Jalen Hill: 9.4 PTS, 66.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Umoja Gibson: 13.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (39-for-102)
- Elijah Harkless: 10.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.2 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (20-for-55)
- Jordan Goldwire: 9.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 46.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.