The Texas A&M Aggies (13-2, 0-0 SEC) are 5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a four-game home win streak when they host the Ole Miss Rebels (9-5, 0-0 SEC) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at Reed Arena. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 133.5.
Texas A&M vs. Ole Miss Predictions
Texas A&M vs. Ole Miss Betting Odds
|Texas A&M||-5||133.5 points|
Texas A&M vs. Ole Miss Last 10 Games
- Texas A&M covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Texas A&M’s past 10 contests saw nine go over the total.
- The past 10 Aggies games averaged 0.7 more points (134.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Aggies have scored two fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Ole Miss has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Ole Miss’ past 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The last 10 Rebels games averaged 135.1 total points, 1.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Rebels have a 66.5 points-per-game average, four points below their season-long scoring average.
Texas A&M vs. Ole Miss Betting Trends
- Texas A&M has covered the spread in a game six times this season (6-7-1).
- The Aggies are 2-5-1 ATS when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- Texas A&M games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Aggies put up 13 more points per game (77.2) than the Rebels give up (64.2).
- Texas A&M is 5-5 against the spread and 11-0 overall when scoring more than 64.2 points.
- Ole Miss is 4-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5-point underdogs or more, the Rebels have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Ole Miss have hit the over six times out of 13 chances this year.
- The Rebels’ 70.5 points per game are 6.9 more points than the 63.6 the Aggies give up.
- When it scores more than 63.6 points, Ole Miss is 5-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
Texas A&M vs. Ole Miss Over/Under Trends
- This season, Texas A&M games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 133.5-point total nine times.
- In Ole Miss’ 13 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s point total of 133.5.
- The Aggies average 77.2 points per game against the Rebels’ 70.5, amounting to 14.2 points over the contest’s over/under of 133.5.
- This game’s point total is 5.7 fewer points than the 127.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Aggies games is 134.3 points, 0.8 more than the over/under of 133.5 points for this contest.
- Rebels’ games have a total points bet of 135.8 points this season, 2.3 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Texas A&M Team Leaders
- Quenton Jackson: 13.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47 FG%, 40 3PT% (20-for-50)
- Marcus Williams: 10.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 42.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (24-for-66)
- Tyrece Radford: 9.1 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 30 3PT% (9-for-30)
- Henry Coleman III: 9.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 59 FG%
- Andre Gordon: 7.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 51.8 FG%, 52.2 3PT% (24-for-46)
Ole Miss Team Leaders
- Nysier Brooks: 9.1 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.2 BLK, 58.9 FG%
- Jarkel Joiner: 13.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.8 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (22-for-62)
- Luis Rodriguez: 6.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 34.8 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (13-for-48)
- Jaemyn Brakefield: 9.2 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (17-for-41)
- Tye Fagan: 7.5 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (12-for-29)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.