The No. 22 Tennessee Volunteers (10-4, 0-0 SEC) are heavy favorites (-14.5) as they attempt to continue a four-game home winning streak when they take on the South Carolina Gamecocks (10-4, 0-0 SEC) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at Thompson-Boling Arena. The matchup airs at 6:30 PM ET.
Tennessee vs. South Carolina Predictions
Tennessee vs. South Carolina Betting Odds
Tennessee vs. South Carolina Last 10 Games
- Tennessee covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Tennessee and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- During their past 10 games, the Volunteers have a points-per-game average 2.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- South Carolina is 7-3 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- South Carolina’s last 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- During their last 10 games, the Gamecocks have scored 1.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 74.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Tennessee vs. South Carolina Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 10-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 14.5 points or more, the Volunteers have gone 4-3 against the spread.
- This season, Tennessee’s games have hit the over six times.
- The Volunteers put up 8.5 more points per game (75.9) than the Gamecocks give up (67.4).
- Tennessee is 8-2 against the spread and 9-1 overall when scoring more than 67.4 points.
- South Carolina has covered the spread nine times over 12 games with a set spread.
- South Carolina’s games have gone over the total four times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Gamecocks’ 74.4 points per game are 12.7 more points than the 61.7 the Volunteers give up.
- South Carolina has put together a 6-3 ATS record and a 10-2 overall record in games it scores more than 61.7 points.
Tennessee Team Leaders
- Santiago Vescovi: 13.6 PTS, 2.1 STL, 41.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (40-for-110)
- Kennedy Chandler: 13.8 PTS, 5.2 AST, 2.3 STL, 44.5 FG%, 34 3PT% (17-for-50)
- Olivier Nkamhoua: 9.5 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 50 3PT% (11-for-22)
- John Fulkerson: 8.2 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 53.9 FG%
- Josiah-Jordan James: 5.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 29.3 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (14-for-62)
South Carolina Team Leaders
- Erik Stevenson: 11.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.8 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (25-for-86)
- Wildens Leveque: 9.7 PTS, 71.4 FG%
- James Reese: 9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.4 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (24-for-63)
- Devin Carter: 8.6 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 13 3PT% (3-for-23)
- Jermaine Couisnard: 8.3 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (18-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.