The Syracuse Orange (7-8, 0-0 ACC) are heavily favored (-11) to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Pittsburgh Panthers (6-9, 0-0 ACC) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at Carrier Dome.
Syracuse vs. Pittsburgh Predictions
Syracuse vs. Pittsburgh Betting Odds
Syracuse vs. Pittsburgh Last 10 Games
- Syracuse covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Syracuse’s past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The Orange’s per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 1.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- Pittsburgh is 4-6 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Pittsburgh and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- Over their last 10 games, the Panthers have scored 1.6 more points per contest compared to their 62.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Syracuse vs. Pittsburgh Betting Trends
- Syracuse is 9-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Orange have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 11-point favorites.
- Syracuse games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Orange average 78.5 points per game, 13.6 more points than the 64.9 the Panthers give up.
- Syracuse is 6-6 against the spread and 6-6 overall when scoring more than 64.9 points.
- Pittsburgh has compiled an 11-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 11 points or more, the Panthers are 3-0 against the spread.
- Games involving Pittsburgh have hit the over seven times this season.
- The Panthers put up an average of 62.4 points per game, 14.1 fewer points than the 76.5 the Orange give up.
Syracuse Team Leaders
- Buddy Boeheim: 18.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.7 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (34-for-107)
- Jesse Edwards: 11.8 PTS, 2.9 BLK, 70.7 FG%
- Cole Swider: 12.9 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.3 STL, 41 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (34-for-91)
- Jimmy Boeheim: 14.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.5 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (19-for-47)
- Joseph Girard III: 13.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 43.7 FG%, 46.5 3PT% (46-for-99)
Pittsburgh Team Leaders
- John Hugley: 15.7 PTS, 8.2 REB, 46.3 FG%, 17.4 3PT% (4-for-23)
- Femi Odukale: 11.9 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- Mouhamadou Gueye: 8.1 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 43.4 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (16-for-42)
- Jamarius Burton: 11.5 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
- William Jeffress Jr.: 5.1 PTS, 32.9 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (8-for-35)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.