The Indiana State Sycamores (8-6, 0-0 MVC) will look to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the Northern Iowa Panthers (7-7, 0-0 MVC) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 as 9-point underdogs. The Panthers have won three games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 148.5 points.
Northern Iowa vs. Indiana State Predictions
Northern Iowa vs. Indiana State Betting Odds
|Northern Iowa||-9||148.5 points|
Northern Iowa vs. Indiana State Last 10 Games
- Northern Iowa is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Northern Iowa and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Panthers games averaged 136.4 total points, 12.1 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Panthers have a points-per-game average 0.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Indiana State has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Indiana State’s last 10 contests saw eight hit the over.
- The Sycamores’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 141.2 points scored. That’s 7.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Sycamores have a 69.1 points-per-game average, 6.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Northern Iowa vs. Indiana State Betting Trends
- Northern Iowa has put together a record of 5-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Panthers have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- Northern Iowa’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 13 chances this season.
- The 74.6 points per game the Panthers average are just 4.2 more points than the Sycamores give up (70.4).
- Northern Iowa has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall when scoring more than 70.4 points.
- Indiana State has covered the spread 10 times in 13 games with a set spread.
- The Sycamores have an ATS record of 4-0 when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- This season, Indiana State’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 13 chances.
- The Sycamores’ 75.9 points per game are 6.8 more points than the 69.1 the Panthers allow.
- When it scores more than 69.1 points, Indiana State is 3-2 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
Northern Iowa vs. Indiana State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Northern Iowa games have hit the over on this matchup’s 148.5-point total five times.
- Six of Indiana State’s games ended with a combined score over 148.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 150.5 points per game, two points more than the total of 148.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s point total is nine fewer points than the 139.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Panthers games is 137.3 points, 11.2 fewer than the over/under of 148.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 7.3 points separates this contest’s over/under (148.5 points) and the average total points bet in Sycamores’ games (141.2 points) this season.
Northern Iowa Team Leaders
- AJ Green: 17.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 36 3PT% (40-for-111)
- Nate Heise: 10.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 56.2 FG%, 47.4 3PT% (18-for-38)
- Noah Carter: 12.7 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (17-for-53)
- Trae Berhow: 8.9 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (25-for-62)
- Tywhon Pickford: 5.4 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
Indiana State Team Leaders
- Cameron Henry: 12.3 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (17-for-48)
- Cooper Neese: 14.9 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (33-for-106)
- Micah Thomas: 12.4 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (26-for-67)
- Xavier Bledson: 8.4 PTS, 48 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Kailex Stephens: 7.8 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.