The DePaul Blue Demons (9-7, 0-0 Big East) are 7.5-point underdogs as they look to break a six-game losing streak when they visit the Marquette Golden Eagles (10-6, 0-0 Big East) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at Fiserv Forum. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 149.5.
Marquette vs. DePaul Predictions
Marquette vs. DePaul Betting Odds
Marquette vs. DePaul Last 10 Games
- Marquette is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Marquette and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Golden Eagles games averaged 6.2 fewer points (143.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Golden Eagles have scored 0.3 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- DePaul covered the spread eight times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 DePaul games have gone over the set total five times.
- The Blue Demons’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.4 points scored. That’s 6.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Blue Demons are scoring 72.3 points per game compared to their 67.3 season average.
Marquette vs. DePaul Betting Trends
- Marquette is 9-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Eagles are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Marquette games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times this season.
- The Golden Eagles put up 13.3 more points per game (74.6) than the Blue Demons give up (61.3).
- When Marquette scores more than 61.3 points, it is 8-6 against the spread and 10-4 overall.
- DePaul is 10-3-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Blue Demons have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Games involving DePaul have hit the over nine times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Blue Demons put up an average of 67.3 points per game, just 2.6 fewer points than the 69.9 the Golden Eagles allow to opponents.
- DePaul has put together a 7-2 ATS record and an 8-1 overall record in games it scores more than 69.9 points.
Marquette vs. DePaul Over/Under Trends
- This season, Marquette games have hit the over on this game’s 149.5-point total six times.
- Six of DePaul’s games finished with a combined score higher than 149.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 149.5 is 7.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Golden Eagles (74.6 points per game) and the Blue Demons (67.3 points per game).
- The 131.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 18.3 fewer than the 149.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Golden Eagles games is 142.3 points, 7.2 fewer than the over/under of 149.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 6.2 points more than the average over/under in Blue Demons’ games this season (143.3 points).
Marquette Team Leaders
- Justin Lewis: 15.4 PTS, 8 REB, 1.1 STL, 42.6 FG%, 26 3PT% (19-for-73)
- Tyler Kolek: 6.9 PTS, 6.2 AST, 1.9 STL, 30.8 FG%, 23.2 3PT% (16-for-69)
- Darryl Morsell: 12.1 PTS, 42 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (22-for-61)
- Kur Kuath: 5.5 PTS, 3.1 BLK, 66.1 FG%
- Oso Ighodaro: 6.8 PTS, 79.7 FG%
DePaul Team Leaders
- Javon Freeman-Liberty: 21.6 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.7 STL, 44.2 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (31-for-82)
- David Jones: 15.4 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.5 STL, 47 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (15-for-48)
- Brandon Johnson: 11.3 PTS, 7.6 REB, 45.7 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (11-for-41)
- Nick Ongenda: 9.6 PTS, 2.5 BLK, 53.3 FG%
- Philmon Gebrewhit: 7.4 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (17-for-57)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.