The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (11-2, 0-0 MVC) are heavily favored (by 17 points) to extend a four-game home winning streak when they host the Valparaiso Beacons (8-8, 0-0 MVC) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 137.
Loyola Chicago vs. Valparaiso Predictions
Loyola Chicago vs. Valparaiso Betting Odds
|Loyola Chicago||-17||137 points|
Loyola Chicago vs. Valparaiso Last 10 Games
- Loyola Chicago is 8-2 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Loyola Chicago and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Ramblers games averaged 139.1 total points, 2.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Ramblers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 4.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Valparaiso covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Valparaiso and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Beacons games averaged 133.4 total points, 3.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Beacons have a 71.1 points-per-game average, two points below their season-long scoring average.
Loyola Chicago vs. Valparaiso Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago has put together a record of 7-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 17-point favorites or more, the Ramblers have an ATS record of 2-3.
- Games involving Loyola Chicago have hit the over eight times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Ramblers record 10.4 more points per game (78.8) than the Beacons allow (68.4).
- Loyola Chicago is 5-4 against the spread and 10-0 overall when scoring more than 68.4 points.
- Valparaiso has covered the spread seven times in 13 games with a set spread.
- This year, Valparaiso’s games have hit the over eight times out of 13 chances.
- The Beacons’ 73.1 points per game are 10.3 more points than the 62.8 the Ramblers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 62.8 points, Valparaiso is 6-4 against the spread and 8-4 overall.
Loyola Chicago vs. Valparaiso Over/Under Trends
- Loyola Chicago and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (137 points) seven times this season.
- Six of Valparaiso’s games finished with a combined score over 137 points this season.
- The Ramblers average 78.8 points per game against the Beacons’ 73.1, totaling 14.9 points over the matchup’s over/under of 137.
- These two teams surrender a combined 131.2 points per game, 5.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Ramblers games is 139.3 points, 2.3 more than the over/under of 137 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 3.1 points more than the average over/under in Beacons’ games this season (133.9 points).
Loyola Chicago Team Leaders
- Lucas Williamson: 12.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.6 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (26-for-67)
- Ryan Schwieger: 12.5 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (24-for-54)
- Braden Norris: 8.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44 FG%, 46.4 3PT% (26-for-56)
- Marquise Kennedy: 7.5 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Aher Uguak: 10.1 PTS, 58.1 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (11-for-27)
Valparaiso Team Leaders
- Sheldon Edwards: 11.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.2 BLK, 38.6 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (33-for-101)
- Thomas Kithier: 9.5 PTS, 62.4 FG%
- Trevor Anderson: 9.7 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (18-for-52)
- Ben Krikke: 14.9 PTS, 55.2 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
- Kevion Taylor: 10.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.3 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (36-for-88)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.