The Liberty Flames (10-6, 0-0 ASUN) are heavily favored (by 16.5 points) to extend a five-game home winning streak when they host the North Florida Ospreys (4-11, 0-0 ASUN) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 140.5.
Liberty vs. North Florida Predictions
Liberty vs. North Florida Betting Odds
Liberty vs. North Florida Last 10 Games
- Liberty has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Liberty and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The Flames’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 127.8 points scored. That’s 12.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Flames have scored 0.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- North Florida is 1-9 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 North Florida games have gone over the set total three times.
- The past 10 Ospreys games averaged 2.9 more points (143.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Ospreys have scored 7.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 69.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Liberty vs. North Florida Betting Trends
- Liberty is 8-4-1 against the spread this season.
- The Flames are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 16.5-point favorites.
- Liberty’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Flames record just 0.1 fewer points per game (72.5) than the Ospreys give up (72.6).
- Liberty is 5-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall when scoring more than 72.6 points.
- North Florida is 11-1-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 16.5-point underdogs or more, the Ospreys have a perfect ATS record of 5-0.
- This year, four of North Florida’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The Ospreys average 9.1 more points per game (69.1) than the Flames give up to opponents (60).
- North Florida has put together a 4-3 ATS record and a 4-6 overall record in games it scores more than 60 points.
Liberty vs. North Florida Over/Under Trends
- Four Liberty games this season have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- This season, five games North Florida played finished with a combined score over 140.5 points.
- The Flames average 72.5 points per game against the Ospreys’ 69.1, amounting to 1.1 points over the matchup’s over/under of 140.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.6 points per game, 7.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Flames games is 128.8 points, 11.7 fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 3.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Ospreys’ games this season (143.6 points).
Liberty Team Leaders
- Darius McGhee: 21.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.8 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (63-for-165)
- Shiloh Robinson: 9.1 PTS, 61.1 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- Kyle Rode: 6 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (20-for-46)
- Blake Preston: 5.8 PTS, 57.7 FG%
- Keegan McDowell: 10.7 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 44.6 3PT% (37-for-83)
North Florida Team Leaders
- Jose Placer: 13.5 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (23-for-85)
- Jadyn Parker: 8.6 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 63 FG%
- Carter Hendricksen: 10.6 PTS, 35.3 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (32-for-91)
- Dorian James: 5.1 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 54.5 3PT% (6-for-11)
- Emmanuel Adedoyin: 7.1 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 46.9 3PT% (30-for-64)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.