The No. 18 Kentucky Wildcats (12-3, 0-0 SEC) visit the Vanderbilt Commodores (9-5, 0-0 SEC) after losing three home road in a row. The Wildcats are favored by 6.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 11, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is 140.5.
Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Predictions
Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Betting Odds
Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Last 10 Games
- Kentucky has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Kentucky and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 143.7 total points, 3.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring at a rate the same as their season-long scoring average.
- Vanderbilt covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Vanderbilt and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Commodores’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 135.9 points scored. That’s 4.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Commodores are scoring 70 points per game compared to their 70.3 season average.
Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Betting Trends
- Kentucky has compiled a 9-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 6.5 points or more, the Wildcats have gone 6-5 against the spread.
- This season, seven of Kentucky’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 82.9 points per game the Wildcats score are 20.5 more points than the Commodores allow (62.4).
- Kentucky has a 7-6 record against the spread and a 12-1 record overall when putting up more than 62.4 points.
- Vanderbilt has covered the spread 10 times in 14 games with a set spread.
- The Commodores have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Vanderbilt’s games have gone over the total seven times this season.
- The Commodores’ 70.3 points per game are 8.4 more points than the 61.9 the Wildcats give up.
- Vanderbilt is 8-4 against the spread and 9-3 overall when it scores more than 61.9 points.
Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Over/Under Trends
- Kentucky and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (140.5 points) seven times this season.
- This season, four of Vanderbilt’s games have ended with a score higher than 140.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 153.2 points per game, 12.7 points more than the over/under of 140.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 124.3 points per game, 16.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Wildcats games is 143.7 points, 3.2 more than the over/under of 140.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.8 points separates this contest’s over/under (140.5 points) and the average total points bet in Commodores’ games (136.7 points) this season.
Kentucky Team Leaders
- Oscar Tshiebwe: 16.1 PTS, 15.1 REB, 1.3 STL, 1.5 BLK, 61.7 FG%
- Tyty Washington Jr.: 13.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.4 FG%, 40 3PT% (20-for-50)
- Sahvir Wheeler: 8.9 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.3 STL, 44.1 FG%, 17.4 3PT% (4-for-23)
- Kellan Grady: 11.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (43-for-94)
- Keion Brooks Jr.: 10.1 PTS, 50 FG%, 20 3PT% (3-for-15)
Vanderbilt Team Leaders
- Scotty Pippen Jr.: 18.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.1 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (23-for-75)
- Jordan Wright: 12.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.6 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (18-for-56)
- Quentin Millora-Brown: 5.1 PTS, 58.3 FG%
- Myles Stute: 8.6 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (28-for-68)
- Jamaine Mann: 6 PTS, 57.1 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.