The No. 9 Kansas Jayhawks (12-2, 0-0 Big 12) are heavily favored (by 13.5 points) to continue a five-game home winning streak when they host the No. 15 Iowa State Cyclones (13-2, 0-0 Big 12) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5 points.
Kansas vs. Iowa State Predictions
Kansas vs. Iowa State Betting Odds
Kansas vs. Iowa State Last 10 Games
- Kansas has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Kansas’ last 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Jayhawks games averaged 145.5 total points, four more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Jayhawks’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 0.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Iowa State covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Iowa State games have gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Cyclones games averaged seven fewer points (134.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Cyclones are scoring 69 points per game compared to their 71.1 season average.
Kansas vs. Iowa State Betting Trends
- Kansas has put together a 6-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 13.5-point favorites or more, the Jayhawks have an ATS record of 4-6.
- Kansas’ games have gone over the total eight times out of 13 chances this season.
- The 83.1 points per game the Jayhawks score are 24.7 more points than the Cyclones give up (58.4).
- Kansas has a 6-7 record against the spread and a 12-2 record overall when scoring more than 58.4 points.
- Iowa State has covered the spread in a matchup six times this year (6-8-0).
- Games involving Iowa State have hit the over five times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Cyclones’ 71.1 points per game are just 3.9 more points than the 67.2 the Jayhawks allow to opponents.
- Iowa State has put together a 6-3 ATS record and a 9-1 overall record in games it scores more than 67.2 points.
Kansas vs. Iowa State Over/Under Trends
- Kansas and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Tuesday’s total of 141.5 points 10 times this season.
- Four of Iowa State’s games finished with a combined score over 141.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 154.2 points per game, 12.7 points more than the over/under of 141.5 for this game.
- The 125.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 15.9 fewer than the 141.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Jayhawks games is 143.3 points, 1.8 more than the over/under of 141.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is five points more than the average over/under in Cyclones’ games this season (136.5 points).
Kansas Team Leaders
- Christian Braun: 16.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.1 BLK, 56.5 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (15-for-43)
- Ochai Agbaji: 20.5 PTS, 53.3 FG%, 47.3 3PT% (43-for-91)
- David McCormack: 8.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 48.9 FG%
- Remy Martin: 9.1 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (15-for-39)
- Dajuan Harris: 4.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.2 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
Iowa State Team Leaders
- Izaiah Brockington: 17 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.3 STL, 49.2 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (14-for-34)
- Tyrese Hunter: 10.3 PTS, 2.1 STL, 36.8 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (12-for-53)
- Gabe Kalscheur: 9.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 32.9 FG%, 22.1 3PT% (15-for-68)
- Aljaz Kunc: 7 PTS, 56.4 FG%, 51.6 3PT% (16-for-31)
- George Conditt IV: 5.5 PTS, 68.1 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.