The Jacksonville Dolphins (9-4, 0-0 ASUN) are favored (by 5.5 points) to build on a seven-game home winning streak when they host the Stetson Hatters (7-8, 0-0 ASUN) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 124.5 in the matchup.
Jacksonville vs. Stetson Predictions
Jacksonville vs. Stetson Betting Odds
Jacksonville vs. Stetson Last 10 Games
- Jacksonville covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Jacksonville games has surpassed the set total three times.
- The Dolphins’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 131.2 points scored. That’s 6.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Dolphins have a points-per-game average 4.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Stetson covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Stetson’s past 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The Hatters’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.8 points scored. That’s 12.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Hatters have scored one fewer point per contest compared to their 69.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Jacksonville vs. Stetson Betting Trends
- Jacksonville has covered the spread in a matchup seven times this season (7-3-0).
- The Dolphins have yet to cover a spread (0-1) when they are at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, Jacksonville’s games have hit the over three times out of 10 chances.
- The Dolphins average only 1.5 more points per game (68.9) than the Hatters allow (67.4).
- Jacksonville has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when scoring more than 67.4 points.
- Stetson has covered the spread nine times in 13 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Hatters are 7-1 against the spread.
- This year, Stetson’s games have hit the over seven times out of 13 chances.
- The Hatters’ 69.1 points per game are 14.0 more points than the 55.1 the Dolphins give up to opponents.
- Stetson is 5-5-1 against the spread and 7-6 overall when it scores more than 55.1 points.
Jacksonville vs. Stetson Over/Under Trends
- This season, four of Jacksonville’s 10 games have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 124.5 points.
- There have been 10 Stetson games that have ended with a combined score higher than 124.5 points this season.
- The total for the contest of 124.5 is 13.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Dolphins (68.9 points per game) and the Hatters (69.1 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 122.5 points per game, two points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Dolphins have seen a 131.2 average over/under in their games this season, 6.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 13.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Hatters’ games this season (138.1 points).
Jacksonville Team Leaders
- Jordan Davis: 9.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.7 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
- Mike Marsh: 9.1 PTS, 53.8 FG%
- Tommy Bruner: 8.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (16-for-46)
- Kevion Nolan: 14.6 PTS, 2.4 STL, 43.2 FG%, 44.6 3PT% (25-for-56)
- Bryce Workman: 7.6 PTS, 50.8 FG%
Stetson Team Leaders
- Rob Perry: 15.9 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (29-for-81)
- Christiaan Jones: 11.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 46 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (18-for-51)
- Chase Johnston: 12.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.9 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (47-for-121)
- Stephan D. Swenson: 5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.1 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Josh Smith: 6.4 PTS, 48 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.