The Fresno State Bulldogs (10-4, 0-0 MWC) are heavily favored (by 15.5 points) to extend a nine-game home win streak when they host the San Jose State Spartans (7-5, 0-0 MWC) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 128.
Fresno State vs. San Jose State Predictions
Fresno State vs. San Jose State Betting Odds
|Fresno State||-15.5||128 points|
Fresno State vs. San Jose State Betting Trends
- Fresno State is 10-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have yet to cover the spread when playing as at least 15.5-point favorites (0-1).
- This season, five of Fresno State’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The 65.7 points per game the Bulldogs score are the same as the Spartans give up.
- Fresno State has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when scoring more than 68.6 points.
- San Jose State is 10-1-0 against the spread this year.
- The Spartans are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 15.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving San Jose State have hit the over five times out of 11 chances this year.
- The Spartans put up an average of 72.9 points per game, 17.3 more points than the 55.6 the Bulldogs allow.
- San Jose State has put together an 8-2 ATS record and a 7-4 overall record in games it scores more than 55.6 points.
Fresno State vs. San Jose State Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of Fresno State’s 13 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 128 points.
- Eight of San Jose State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 128 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 128 is 10.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (65.7 points per game) and the Spartans (72.9 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 3.8 fewer points than the 124.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Bulldogs have seen a 130.1 over/under in their games this season, 2.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 11.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Spartans’ games this season (139.3 points).
Fresno State Team Leaders
- Orlando Robinson: 18.7 PTS, 8 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.6 BLK, 51.6 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (14-for-41)
- Anthony Holland: 7.5 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (15-for-34)
- Isaiah Hill: 8.4 PTS, 31.9 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (18-for-56)
- Jordan Campbell: 8.1 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 24 3PT% (6-for-25)
- Leo Colimerio: 4.5 PTS, 55.1 FG%
San Jose State Team Leaders
- Omari Moore: 14.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.3 BLK, 51.3 FG%, 56.5 3PT% (13-for-23)
- Shon Robinson: 9 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (7-for-29)
- Trey Smith: 11 PTS, 35.5 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (29-for-78)
- Trey Anderson: 9.4 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 41 3PT% (16-for-39)
- Tibet Gorener: 9.6 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 47.4 3PT% (27-for-57)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.