The Miami Hurricanes (13-3, 0-0 ACC) are 7-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a nine-game win streak when they visit the Florida State Seminoles (8-5, 0-0 ACC) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at Donald L. Tucker Civic Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 150.5.
Florida State vs. Miami Predictions
Florida State vs. Miami Betting Odds
|Florida State||-7||150.5 points|
Florida State vs. Miami Last 10 Games
- Florida State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Florida State’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Seminoles games averaged 9.3 fewer points (141.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Seminoles have scored 0.2 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Miami is 9-1 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Miami and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Hurricanes games averaged 6.8 fewer points (143.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Hurricanes have scored 1.3 more points per contest compared to their 77.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Florida State vs. Miami Betting Trends
- Florida State has put together a 7-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Seminoles are 4-3 ATS when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- Florida State’s games have gone over the total seven times this season.
- The Seminoles average only 0.2 fewer points per game (73.6) than the Hurricanes allow (73.8).
- When Florida State scores more than 73.8 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- Miami has registered a 5-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Hurricanes have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, 11 of Miami’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Hurricanes’ 77.1 points per game are 8.9 more points than the 68.2 the Seminoles give up.
- Miami has put together a 6-6 ATS record and an 11-1 overall record in games it scores more than 68.2 points.
Florida State vs. Miami Over/Under Trends
- Florida State and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total of 150.5 points five times this season.
- Seven of Miami’s games ended with a combined score over 150.5 points this season.
- The total for the game of 150.5 is 0.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Seminoles (73.6 points per game) and the Hurricanes (77.1 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 142 points per game, 8.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Seminoles games is 8.8 points fewer than the over/under of 150.5 points in this contest.
- Hurricanes games have an over/under of 142.1 points this season, 8.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Florida State Team Leaders
- Caleb Mills: 13.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 42.3 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
- Malik Osborne: 11.5 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 48.9 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (18-for-43)
- Anthony Polite: 9.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 39 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (13-for-49)
- Matthew Cleveland: 9.7 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (2-for-14)
- Rayquan Evans: 5.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.5 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
Miami Team Leaders
- Kameron McGusty: 17.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 50 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (25-for-64)
- Isaiah Wong: 16.3 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (19-for-66)
- Charlie Moore: 12.4 PTS, 2 STL, 44.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (28-for-72)
- Jordan Miller: 9.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 50 FG%, 35 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Sam Waardenburg: 6.1 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 40 3PT% (12-for-30)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.