The Eastern Michigan Eagles (6-7, 0-0 MAC) host the Central Michigan Chippewas (2-11, 0-0 MAC) in a matchup of MAC teams at Convocation Center (MI), starting at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 11, 2022. The Chippewas are 9-point underdogs in the game. The over/under is 149.5 in the matchup.
Eastern Michigan vs. Central Michigan Predictions
Eastern Michigan vs. Central Michigan Betting Odds
|Eastern Michigan||-9||149.5 points|
Eastern Michigan vs. Central Michigan Last 10 Games
- Eastern Michigan covered the spread nine times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Eastern Michigan and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Eagles’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.3 points scored. That’s 7.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Eagles have a points-per-game average 2.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Central Michigan has covered the spread in each of its last 10 contests while going 2-8 overall.
- The final scores of the past 10 Central Michigan games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Chippewas’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 146.2 points scored. That’s 3.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Chippewas are scoring 64 points per game compared to their 64.3 season average.
Eastern Michigan vs. Central Michigan Betting Trends
- Eastern Michigan has registered an 11-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- Eastern Michigan games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 12 chances this season.
- The 73 points per game the Eagles put up are 9.8 fewer points than the Chippewas allow (82.8).
- Eastern Michigan has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when putting up more than 82.8 points.
- Central Michigan is 12-1-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9-point underdogs or more, the Chippewas have a perfect ATS record of 9-0.
- Central Michigan’s games have gone over the total seven times this season.
- The Chippewas’ 64.3 points per game are 12.8 fewer points than the 77.1 the Eagles give up to opponents.
Eastern Michigan vs. Central Michigan Over/Under Trends
- Eastern Michigan and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Tuesday’s total of 149.5 points six times this season.
- In Central Michigan’s 13 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s over/under of 149.5.
- The Eagles average 73 points per game against the Chippewas’ 64.3, amounting to 12.2 points under the matchup’s over/under of 149.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 159.9 points per game, 10.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Eagles have seen a 142.1 average over/under in their games this season, 7.4 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 4.8 points separates this game’s over/under (149.5 points) and the average total points bet in Chippewas’ games (144.7 points) this season.
Eastern Michigan Team Leaders
- James Scott: 14 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.3 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (17-for-56)
- Noah Farrakhan: 17.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.9 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (20-for-48)
- Bryce McBride: 12.2 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (14-for-36)
- Darion Spottsville: 6.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.5 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Colin Golson Jr.: 9.5 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 13.3 3PT% (2-for-15)
Central Michigan Team Leaders
- Kevin Miller: 9.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.6 FG%, 40 3PT% (10-for-25)
- Oscar Lopez Jr.: 9.2 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (10-for-26)
- Ralph Bissainthe: 8.8 PTS, 7 REB, 1.4 STL, 40.8 FG%, 31 3PT% (9-for-29)
- Harrison Henderson: 9.5 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (14-for-34)
- Brian Taylor: 6 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.