The Dayton Flyers (9-6, 0-0 A-10) are at home in A-10 play against the Saint Louis Billikens (10-4, 0-0 A-10) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Flyers are 3-point favorites in the game. The over/under is 137.5 for the matchup.
Dayton vs. Saint Louis Predictions
Dayton vs. Saint Louis Betting Odds
Dayton vs. Saint Louis Last 10 Games
- Dayton is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Dayton and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Flyers games averaged 133.2 total points, 4.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Flyers have scored 1.2 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Saint Louis has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Saint Louis and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Billikens games averaged 5.1 more points (142.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Billikens have scored six fewer points per contest compared to their 80.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Dayton vs. Saint Louis Betting Trends
- Dayton has covered the spread in a matchup seven times this season (7-8-0).
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the Flyers have an ATS record of 3-6.
- This season, Dayton’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The Flyers put up 70 points per game, only two more points than the 68 the Billikens allow.
- Dayton is 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall when scoring more than 68 points.
- Saint Louis has compiled an 8-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Billikens have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Saint Louis’ games have gone over the total eight times out of 13 chances this year.
- The Billikens’ 80.6 points per game are 17.4 more points than the 63.2 the Flyers allow.
- Saint Louis is 8-4 against the spread and 10-3 overall when it scores more than 63.2 points.
Dayton vs. Saint Louis Over/Under Trends
- This season, Dayton games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 137.5-point total six times.
- This season, nine of Saint Louis’ games have ended with a score higher than 137.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 150.6 points per game, 13.1 points more than the total of 137.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 131.2 points per game, 6.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Flyers games is 4.1 points fewer than the over/under of 137.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 5.3 points separates the average total points bet in Billikens’ games (142.8 points) and this game’s over/under (137.5 points).
Dayton Team Leaders
- Daron Holmes: 10.3 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 64.3 FG%
- Malachi Smith: 9.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 49 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (8-for-21)
- Toumani Camara: 10.6 PTS, 53.5 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (5-for-24)
- Elijah Weaver: 9.1 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (17-for-43)
- R.J. Blakney: 6.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (13-for-36)
Saint Louis Team Leaders
- Yuri Collins: 11.1 PTS, 7.6 AST, 2.1 STL, 42.2 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (10-for-26)
- Francis Okoro: 9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.6 BLK, 54.4 FG%
- Jordan Nesbitt: 10.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.8 FG%, 34 3PT% (17-for-50)
- Gibson Jimerson: 16.1 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (26-for-71)
- Terrence Hargrove Jr.: 8.6 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (13-for-40)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.