The Davidson Wildcats (12-2, 0-0 A-10) are heavily favored (-12) to build on an 11-game winning streak when they host the UMass Minutemen (7-7, 0-0 A-10) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at John M. Belk Arena.
Davidson vs. UMass Predictions
Davidson vs. UMass Betting Odds
Davidson vs. UMass Last 10 Games
- Davidson has a 10-0 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Davidson and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- Across their last 10 games, the Wildcats have scored 2.8 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UMass covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- UMass’ last 10 outings saw nine go over the total.
- In the past 10 games, the Minutemen are scoring 78.7 points per game compared to their 78.6 season average.
Davidson vs. UMass Betting Trends
- Davidson has put together a record of 13-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are a perfect 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 12-point favorites.
- Davidson’s games have gone over the total 10 times this season.
- The Wildcats average only 0.2 more points per game (78.3) than the Minutemen allow (78.1).
- Davidson is 5-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall when scoring more than 78.1 points.
- UMass has registered an 8-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- UMass’ games have gone over the total 10 times out of 13 chances this year.
- The Minutemen’s 78.6 points per game are 13 more points than the 65.6 the Wildcats give up.
- UMass has put together a 6-5 ATS record and a 7-6 overall record in games it scores more than 65.6 points.
Davidson Team Leaders
- Hyunjung Lee: 17.4 PTS, 51.2 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (38-for-91)
- Luka Brajkovic: 12.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 56.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (10-for-30)
- Foster Loyer: 16.2 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 51.2 3PT% (42-for-82)
- Mike Jones: 12.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 51.8 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (29-for-66)
- Sam Mennenga: 7.4 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (5-for-11)
UMass Team Leaders
- Noah Fernandes: 13.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.5 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (23-for-53)
- Trent Buttrick: 11.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.7 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (19-for-60)
- Rich Kelly: 13.2 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 50 3PT% (33-for-66)
- CJ Kelly: 13.9 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (32-for-70)
- T.J. Weeks: 7.7 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.