The Creighton Bluejays (11-4, 0-0 Big East) host the No. 23 Providence Friars (14-2, 0-0 Big East) in a matchup of Big East teams at CHI Health Center Omaha, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 11, 2022. The Bluejays are 3-point favorites in the game. The point total is 132.5 in the matchup.
Creighton vs. Providence Predictions
Creighton vs. Providence Betting Odds
Creighton vs. Providence Last 10 Games
- Creighton covered the spread twice in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Creighton’s past 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The last 10 Bluejays games averaged 135.8 total points, 3.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Bluejays are scoring 1.6 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Providence covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Providence games have gone over the set total four times.
- The Friars’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 135.4 points scored. That’s 2.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Friars have scored 4.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 69.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Creighton vs. Providence Betting Trends
- Creighton has gone 4-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bluejays are 2-6 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Creighton games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 16 chances this season.
- The 65.9 points per game the Bluejays record are only 2.3 more points than the Friars give up (63.6).
- Creighton has a 6-4 record against the spread and a 9-1 record overall when scoring more than 63.6 points.
- Providence is 6-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Friars are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This year, Providence’s games have hit the over seven times out of 15 chances.
- The Friars’ 69.8 points per game are 8.3 more points than the 61.5 the Bluejays give up to opponents.
- Providence is 8-3 against the spread and 13-0 overall when it scores more than 61.5 points.
Creighton vs. Providence Over/Under Trends
- Creighton and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Tuesday’s over/under of 132.5 points nine times this season.
- This season, seven of Providence’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 132.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 132.5 is 3.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bluejays (65.9 points per game) and the Friars (69.8 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 125.1 points per game, 7.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Bluejays have seen a 137.9 over/under in their games this season, 5.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Friars’ games have a total points bet of 135.2 points this season, 2.7 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Creighton Team Leaders
- Ryan Kalkbrenner: 12.3 PTS, 2.8 BLK, 71 FG%
- Ryan Hawkins: 13.4 PTS, 7.4 REB, 42.9 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (32-for-88)
- Ryan Nembhard: 12.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.6 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (17-for-49)
- Alex O’Connell: 11.9 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (24-for-73)
- Arthur Kaluma: 8.1 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 21.2 3PT% (7-for-33)
Providence Team Leaders
- Noah Horchler: 9.8 PTS, 8.4 REB, 43.4 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (24-for-59)
- Nate Watson: 14.1 PTS, 56.8 FG%
- Al Durham: 13.3 PTS, 36 FG%, 25 3PT% (15-for-60)
- A.J. Reeves: 10 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (30-for-83)
- Justin Minaya: 5.5 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (11-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.