The Canisius Golden Griffins (4-9, 0-0 MAAC) host the Quinnipiac Bobcats (7-5, 0-0 MAAC) at Koessler Athletic Center on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. There is no line set for the game. The matchup has an over/under of 148.5.
Canisius vs. Quinnipiac Predictions
Canisius vs. Quinnipiac Betting Odds
Canisius vs. Quinnipiac Betting Trends
- Canisius has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this season (8-4-0).
- This season, Canisius’ games have hit the over five times out of 12 chances.
- The 71.2 points per game the Golden Griffins record are only 2.4 more points than the Bobcats give up (68.8).
- Canisius is 1-4 against the spread and 3-3 overall when scoring more than 68.8 points.
- Quinnipiac has put together a record of 6-5-0 against the spread this year.
- This year, Quinnipiac’s games have hit the over six times out of 11 chances.
- The Bobcats’ 74.3 points per game are equal to what the Golden Griffins allow to opponents.
- Quinnipiac has put together a 2-2 ATS record and a 5-0 overall record in games it scores more than 74.3 points.
Canisius vs. Quinnipiac Over/Under Trends
- This season, Canisius games have gone over this matchup’s 148.5-point over/under five times.
- Three of Quinnipiac’s games finished with a combined score over 148.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.5 points per game, three points fewer than the total of 148.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 143.1 points per game, 5.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Golden Griffins have seen a 145.5 average over/under in their games this season, three points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 11 points more than the average over/under in Bobcats’ games this season (137.5 points).
Canisius Team Leaders
- Malek Green: 16.5 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.3 STL, 50.8 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
- Armon Harried: 12.2 PTS, 34.4 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (20-for-68)
- Jordan Henderson: 9.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 33.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (25-for-75)
- Jacco Fritz: 7.4 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 25 3PT% (3-for-12)
- Akrum Ahemed: 7.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.5 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (14-for-47)
Quinnipiac Team Leaders
- Kevin Marfo: 9.8 PTS, 11.1 REB, 47.6 FG%
- Matt Balanc: 16 PTS, 1.4 STL, 50.5 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (24-for-55)
- Dezi Jones: 10.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.8 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (15-for-56)
- Tymu Chenery: 8 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 30 3PT% (12-for-40)
- Tyrese Williams: 9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.1 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (27-for-70)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.