The Western Michigan Broncos (4-10, 0-0 MAC) are heavy, 14.5-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a four-game losing streak when they host the Buffalo Bulls (7-6, 0-0 MAC) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at University Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Buffalo vs. Western Michigan Predictions
Buffalo vs. Western Michigan Betting Odds
Buffalo vs. Western Michigan Last 10 Games
- Buffalo is 6-4 overall and 4-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Buffalo games has gone over the set total six times.
- During the last 10 games, the Bulls are scoring 0.5 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Western Michigan is 3-7 overall and 7-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Western Michigan and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- In the last 10 games, the Broncos are scoring 68 points per game compared to their 65.1 season average.
Buffalo vs. Western Michigan Betting Trends
- Buffalo has covered the spread five times over 10 games with a set spread.
- The Bulls have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites.
- Buffalo games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Bulls average 82.5 points per game, only 4.1 more points than the 78.4 the Broncos allow.
- Buffalo is 3-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when scoring more than 78.4 points.
- Western Michigan has covered the spread in a matchup nine times this year (9-2-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 14.5 points or more so far this year, the Broncos have gone 4-0 against the spread.
- Western Michigan games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Broncos put up an average of 65.1 points per game, 8.9 fewer points than the 74 the Bulls give up.
- Western Michigan has put together a 2-1 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record in games it scores more than 74 points.
Buffalo Team Leaders
- Jeenathan Williams: 18.8 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (20-for-52)
- Ronaldo Segu: 16.3 PTS, 5.3 AST, 47.5 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (27-for-62)
- Josh Mballa: 15.2 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.7 STL, 54.6 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (7-for-17)
- Maceo Jack: 10.5 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (20-for-67)
- David Skogman: 6.6 PTS, 57.4 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
Western Michigan Team Leaders
- Lamar Norman Jr.: 18.9 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (46-for-130)
- Markeese Hastings: 8.8 PTS, 8.2 REB, 49.5 FG%
- Mack Smith: 9.2 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
- Titus Wright: 4.9 PTS, 52.9 FG%
- Mileek McMillan: 5.3 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 36 3PT% (9-for-25)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.