The Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (5-10, 0-0 ASUN) are heavy underdogs (+11.5) for an attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Bellarmine Knights (7-8, 0-0 ASUN) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at Knights Hall. The point total for the matchup is set at 149.5.
Bellarmine vs. Central Arkansas Predictions
Bellarmine vs. Central Arkansas Betting Odds
Bellarmine vs. Central Arkansas Last 10 Games
- Bellarmine has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Bellarmine and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The Knights’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 142.3 points scored. That’s 7.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Knights’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 6.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Central Arkansas is a perfect 10-0-0 against the spread in its past 10 games, and has a 2-8 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Central Arkansas and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Sugar Bears’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 148.6 points scored. That’s 0.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Sugar Bears have scored 5.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 71.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bellarmine vs. Central Arkansas Betting Trends
- Bellarmine has covered the spread nine times in 11 games with a set spread.
- Games involving Bellarmine have hit the over four times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Knights record 69.3 points per game, 12.3 fewer points than the 81.6 the Sugar Bears give up.
- Central Arkansas is 12-0-0 against the spread this season.
- The Sugar Bears are a perfect 9-0 ATS when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Central Arkansas have hit the over seven times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Sugar Bears’ 71.9 points per game are just 4.6 more points than the 67.3 the Knights allow.
- Central Arkansas has put together a 3-1 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67.3 points.
Bellarmine vs. Central Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- This season, Bellarmine games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 149.5-point total just once.
- Six of Central Arkansas’ games ended with a combined score over 149.5 points this season.
- The Knights average 69.3 points per game against the Sugar Bears’ 71.9, amounting to 8.3 points under the matchup’s total of 149.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 148.9 points per game, 0.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Knights games is 142.4 points, 7.1 fewer than the over/under of 149.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.8 points separates this matchup’s over/under (149.5 points) and the average total points bet in Sugar Bears’ games (147.7 points) this season.
Bellarmine Team Leaders
- Dylan Penn: 15.1 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.2 STL, 47.8 FG%, 13.3 3PT% (4-for-30)
- CJ Fleming: 12.1 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (26-for-75)
- Juston Betz: 6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 54.9 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Curt Hopf: 9 PTS, 61.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- Alec Pfriem: 7.5 PTS, 59.4 FG%, 48.8 3PT% (21-for-43)
Central Arkansas Team Leaders
- Darious Hall: 13.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 49.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (9-for-27)
- Camren Hunter: 13 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.3 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (17-for-58)
- Jared Chatham: 8.1 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Eddy Kayouloud: 8.4 PTS, 55.1 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
- Collin Cooper: 10.2 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (31-for-79)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.