The No. 1 Baylor Bears (15-0, 0-0 Big 12) will attempt to build on a 15-game win streak when they host the No. 19 Texas Tech Red Raiders (11-3, 0-0 Big 12) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at Ferrell Center as big, 12.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Baylor vs. Texas Tech Predictions
Baylor vs. Texas Tech Betting Odds
Baylor vs. Texas Tech Last 10 Games
- Baylor covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 10-0 record straight-up in those games.
- Baylor’s past 10 contests saw eight go over the total.
- The Bears’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 1.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Texas Tech has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Texas Tech and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- During their past 10 games, the Red Raiders have a 71.5 points-per-game average, 4.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Baylor vs. Texas Tech Betting Trends
- Baylor has covered the spread nine times this season (9-5-1).
- In games they were favored in by 12.5 points or more so far this season, the Bears went 5-3 against the spread.
- Baylor games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this season.
- The Bears score 24.5 more points per game (82.8) than the Red Raiders give up (58.3).
- Baylor has an 8-5-1 record against the spread and a 14-0 record overall when putting up more than 58.3 points.
- Texas Tech has covered the spread seven times in 14 games with a set spread.
- Games involving Texas Tech have hit the over six times this year.
- The Red Raiders’ 75.7 points per game are 16.2 more points than the 59.5 the Bears allow.
- Texas Tech is 6-5 against the spread and 10-1 overall when it scores more than 59.5 points.
Baylor Team Leaders
- James Akinjo: 14.4 PTS, 6.1 AST, 2.2 STL, 45.5 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (24-for-58)
- Jeremy Sochan: 7.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.4 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
- Adam Flagler: 11.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (29-for-78)
- Kendall Brown: 11.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 69.2 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (5-for-11)
- Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua: 8.4 PTS, 7.5 REB, 65.9 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
Texas Tech Team Leaders
- Bryson Williams: 11.9 PTS, 53.5 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (12-for-29)
- Kevin McCullar: 10.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.7 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (16-for-43)
- Davion Warren: 11 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.5 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (13-for-43)
- Adonis Arms: 8.3 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (16-for-42)
- Kevin Obanor: 8.6 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (20-for-62)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.