The No. 4 Auburn Tigers (14-1, 0-0 SEC) visit the No. 24 Alabama Crimson Tide (11-4, 0-0 SEC) after winning four road games in a row. The Crimson Tide are favored by just 1.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 11, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 156.
Alabama vs. Auburn Predictions
Alabama vs. Auburn Betting Odds
Alabama vs. Auburn Last 10 Games
- Alabama is 2-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games, and has a 6-4 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Alabama games has exceeded the set total eight times.
- The Crimson Tide’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 151.3 points scored. That’s 4.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Crimson Tide have scored 1.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Auburn has a 10-0 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Auburn and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 10.1 fewer points (145.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Tigers’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 81, 0.4 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Alabama vs. Auburn Betting Trends
- Alabama has covered the spread six times over 15 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Crimson Tide have gone 5-8 against the spread.
- Alabama games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 16 chances this season.
- The 82.5 points per game the Crimson Tide put up are 17.6 more points than the Tigers give up (64.9).
- Alabama has a 6-8 record against the spread and an 11-4 record overall when scoring more than 64.9 points.
- Auburn has covered the spread 12 times in 15 games with a set spread.
- The Tigers have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, eight of Auburn’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Tigers’ 80.6 points per game are 6.6 more points than the 74 the Crimson Tide give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 74 points, Auburn is 8-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
Alabama vs. Auburn Over/Under Trends
- This season, eight of Alabama’s 16 games have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 156 points.
- Five of Auburn’s games finished with a combined score higher than 156 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 156 is 7.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Crimson Tide (82.5 points per game) and the Tigers (80.6 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 138.9 points per game, 17.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Crimson Tide have seen a 152.1 average over/under in their games this season, 3.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 11.5 points more than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (144.5 points).
Alabama Team Leaders
- Keon Ellis: 12.2 PTS, 1.7 STL, 46.1 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (29-for-84)
- Jahvon Quinerly: 15.5 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (22-for-85)
- Jaden Shackelford: 16.3 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (49-for-125)
- JD Davison: 8.3 PTS, 50 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
- Charles Bediako: 6.8 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 64.6 FG%
Auburn Team Leaders
- Walker Kessler: 9.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 4.1 BLK, 57.9 FG%, 17.4 3PT% (4-for-23)
- Jabari Smith: 15.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.8 FG%, 45.3 3PT% (34-for-75)
- Wendell Green Jr.: 12.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (28-for-76)
- K.D. Johnson: 12.8 PTS, 2.2 STL, 40.4 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (22-for-65)
- Devan Cambridge: 6.8 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.