The Akron Zips (8-4, 0-0 MAC) are at home in MAC play against the Ball State Cardinals (7-7, 0-0 MAC) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Zips are favored by 9 points in the game.
Akron vs. Ball State Predictions
Akron vs. Ball State Betting Odds
Akron vs. Ball State Betting Trends
- Akron has gone 3-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9-point favorites or more, the Zips have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Akron’s games have gone over the total five times out of 11 chances this season.
- The 73.4 points per game the Zips record are the same as the Cardinals allow.
- When Akron totals more than 76.8 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Ball State has covered the spread 11 times over 14 games with a set spread.
- The Cardinals are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- Ball State’s games have gone over the total seven times this year.
- The Cardinals put up 12.9 more points per game (74.4) than the Zips allow (61.5).
- Ball State is 5-5 against the spread and 7-5 overall when it scores more than 61.5 points.
Akron Team Leaders
- Enrique Freeman: 12.3 PTS, 11.1 REB, 65.9 FG%
- Ali Ali: 15.1 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (19-for-42)
- Xavier Castaneda: 11.3 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
- Aziz Bandaogo: 4.4 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 46.3 FG%
- Bryan Trimble Jr.: 9.8 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (30-for-83)
Ball State Team Leaders
- Tyler Cochran: 11.5 PTS, 1.9 STL, 50 FG%, 31 3PT% (9-for-29)
- Luke Bumbalough: 12.9 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (39-for-101)
- Payton Sparks: 10.4 PTS, 51.1 FG%
- Miryne Thomas: 9.4 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (22-for-62)
- Demarius Jacobs: 7.7 PTS, 53 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (12-for-28)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.