The Omaha Mavericks (3-13, 0-0 Summit) are heavy underdogs (+11) as they look to break a seven-game road slide when they take on the UMKC Kangaroos (6-6, 0-0 Summit) on Monday, January 10, 2022 at Municipal Auditorium. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 141.5 in the matchup.
UMKC vs. Omaha Predictions
UMKC vs. Omaha Betting Odds
UMKC vs. Omaha Betting Trends
- UMKC is 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, six of UMKC’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Kangaroos score 68.5 points per game, 13 fewer points than the 81.5 the Mavericks allow.
- Omaha has covered the spread in each of its 15 games with a set spread.
- The Mavericks are 8-0 ATS when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- This year, Omaha’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 15 chances.
- The Mavericks put up an average of 66.9 points per game, just 4.5 more points than the 62.4 the Kangaroos allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 62.4 points, Omaha is 7-4 against the spread and 3-9 overall.
UMKC vs. Omaha Over/Under Trends
- Three UMKC games this season have gone over Monday’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- In Omaha’s 15 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s over/under of 141.5.
- The Kangaroos average 68.5 points per game against the Mavericks’ 66.9, amounting to 6.1 points under the game’s point total of 141.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 2.4 fewer points than the 143.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Kangaroos games is 11.2 points fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of two points separates the average total points bet in Mavericks’ games (143.5 points) and this contest’s over/under (141.5 points).
UMKC Team Leaders
- Marvin Nesbitt Jr.: 8.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.7 FG%, 10 3PT% (2-for-20)
- Evan Gilyard: 12.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.1 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (23-for-54)
- Josiah Allick: 11.7 PTS, 54.3 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Anderson Kopp: 9.7 PTS, 43 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (28-for-62)
- Shemarri Allen: 4.8 PTS, 47.6 FG%
Omaha Team Leaders
- Felix Lemetti: 10.5 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (38-for-104)
- Frankie Fidler: 9.6 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (15-for-39)
- Marco Smith: 7 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (8-for-31)
- Kyle Luedtke: 8.1 PTS, 33 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (22-for-61)
- Darrius Hughes: 9.3 PTS, 53.4 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.